Photo
- - - - -

Obama...blathering idiot

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#1 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:08 PM

Just saw no less than five instances of him saying we have to get rid of earmarks, earmarks are the devil, etc, etc, etc....

what a piece of poo.

#2 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:08 PM

Dawg - America hater

#3 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:21 AM

Just saw no less than five instances of him saying we have to get rid of earmarks, earmarks are the devil, etc, etc, etc....

what a piece of sh*t.

I politician changing his platform to contemplate corporations?

I'm shocked!

#4 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 03:27 AM

what a piece of sh*t.

yea its pretty disgusting.

#5 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,517 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:35 AM

The first Bill was earmarked for a reason. I'll post a few of them here.

Environment America, a federation of state-based, environmental advocacy organisations, analysed the final bill and said there were $32.80bn in funding for clean energy projects, $26.86bn for energy efficiency initiatives and $18.95bn for green transportation, giving a total of $78.61bn directly earmarked for green projects.

4.5 Billion to improve the Electric system in America. Which is about oh I don't know 100 years behind time. (Another 190 Billion will come from private sectors to improve the backbone of America's Electrical system.)

The central facts here are irrefutable: spending the same amount of money on building a clean energy economy will create three times more jobs within the US than would spending on our existing fossil fuel infrastructure," he observed. " The transformation to a clean energy economy can therefore serve as a major long-term engine of job creation."

His comments were echoed by the Solar Energy Industries Association, which forecasts that the stimulus package will create 67,000 solar jobs in 2009, and 119,000 in total through 2010. The stimulus plan will "catapult the US to be the world's largest solar market by the end of 2010", predicted Suvi Sharma, chief executive of Solaria, a solar-cell maker.

Striking a similarly upbeat note was Kevin Surace, president and chief executive of Serious Materials, a Silicon Valley company that makes green building materials. With the final document providing $5bn for a Weatherization Assistance Program, enough to supposedly prevent 9.7 million tons of global warming pollution and create 375,000 jobs, he predicted that the company would "be hiring hundreds of people over the next 12 to 18 months".

Plans to invest $8bn in new high-speed rail projects also secured praise from an unlikely quarter, when Florida Republican House representative John Mica, who voted against the package, issued a statement praising the focus on high-speed rail.

There are also funds to computerise healthcare records, extend federal unemployment benefits and boost healthcare funding for low-income and disabled Americans. It also provides an estimated $280bn in tax cuts.

So in response to venom in another thread Saying He's done nothing good for this Country, with one Bill he's opened up an estimated 400,000 jobs in America, gave the poorest of the poor a 280 billion dollar tax cut, Gave money to improve public transportation in the future and to improve our overly porous electrical system. All that in one bill.

#6 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 07:36 AM

So in response to venom in another thread Saying He's done nothing good for this Country, with one Bill he's opened up an estimated 400,000 jobs in America, gave the poorest of the poor a 280 billion dollar tax cut, Gave money to improve public transportation in the future and to improve our overly porous electrical system. All that in one bill.

Good God, dude. You've got to be kidding me.

#7 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:21 AM

Unfortunately, Meat nor Venom will ever acknowledge anything positive concerning Obama. Just because Obama's signature is on the bill that makes it no good and a gigantic mistake in their eyes. They are just blinded by their hatred and can't see the forest because of all the trees, it's a sad thing.

#8 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,895 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:23 AM

It can't be a tax cut if you don't pay taxes. Poorest of the poor, what a line, it's called welfare.

#9 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:06 AM

I like the way Harry Reid pretty much said that the Federal government was going to usurp state and local regulatory protocol and pretty much MAKE them do whatever the feds want. We have quite a group of fascists in control. Also, there is no 100% efficient way to get solar and wind producers on-line.

#10 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:18 AM

obama could single handedly pull us out of the recession and cure cancer, and you crybaby bitches would squeal about how evil he is. it doesn't take a lot of courage to hope for america's failure.

#11 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:32 AM

obama could single handedly pull us out of the recession and cure cancer, and you crybaby bitches would squeal about how evil he is. it doesn't take a lot of courage to hope for america's failure.

HAHAHA! We said the same thing to you over the past few years, and as much as Bush failed in some things, he did a bang up job keeping America safe from terrorism, and screwed Al Quaeda up pretty bad, but you can't even give him that much...So, yeah, we're going to bash away as his policies are not going to work and he really is killing the golden goose in this country. Payback is a mutha aint it?

But I will say this...If he DOES succeed...I promise to be the first to say I was wrong...So go ahead and keep this post to rub my face in it.

#12 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:00 AM

he did a bang up job keeping America safe from terrorism...

if 10 successful terrorist attacks in the lower 48 states and the most deaths in history is a "bang up job." but something tells me you would have a different phrase for it if they happened on obama's watch.

edit: forgot the anthrax thing. 11 attacks.

#13 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:22 AM

if 10 successful terrorist attacks in the lower 48 states and the most deaths in history is a "bang up job." but something tells me you would have a different phrase for it if they happened on obama's watch.

edit: forgot the anthrax thing. 11 attacks.

HAHA! You better grow some thick skin over the next 4 years, cause it's comin back around.

And as for happening under Obama...HAHAHAHA! He must agree with me as he's keeping Bush's policies and staff to carry on with the fight...HAHAHA! Guitmo? Still open...Iraq? Still there, only reducing troop levels next year, no commitment to leave. Afghanistan? Still there. Gates? Still employed.

#14 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:36 AM

your capitalized nervous laughter shows your insecurity (and probably your sad realization that you actually have grown to hate our country).

#15 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:47 AM

your capitalized nervous laughter shows your insecurity (and probably your sad realization that you actually have grown to hate our country).

I don't hate my country. Just the idiots who put Obama in office.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com