Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Obama...blathering idiot

45 posts in this topic

obama could single handedly pull us out of the recession and cure cancer, and you crybaby bitches would squeal about how evil he is. it doesn't take a lot of courage to hope for america's failure.

HAHAHA! We said the same thing to you over the past few years, and as much as Bush failed in some things, he did a bang up job keeping America safe from terrorism, and screwed Al Quaeda up pretty bad, but you can't even give him that much...So, yeah, we're going to bash away as his policies are not going to work and he really is killing the golden goose in this country. Payback is a mutha aint it?

But I will say this...If he DOES succeed...I promise to be the first to say I was wrong...So go ahead and keep this post to rub my face in it.

he did a bang up job keeping America safe from terrorism...

if 10 successful terrorist attacks in the lower 48 states and the most deaths in history is a "bang up job." but something tells me you would have a different phrase for it if they happened on obama's watch.

edit: forgot the anthrax thing. 11 attacks.

if 10 successful terrorist attacks in the lower 48 states and the most deaths in history is a "bang up job." but something tells me you would have a different phrase for it if they happened on obama's watch.

edit: forgot the anthrax thing. 11 attacks.

HAHA! You better grow some thick skin over the next 4 years, cause it's comin back around.

And as for happening under Obama...HAHAHAHA! He must agree with me as he's keeping Bush's policies and staff to carry on with the fight...HAHAHA! Guitmo? Still open...Iraq? Still there, only reducing troop levels next year, no commitment to leave. Afghanistan? Still there. Gates? Still employed.

your capitalized nervous laughter shows your insecurity (and probably your sad realization that you actually have grown to hate our country).

your capitalized nervous laughter shows your insecurity (and probably your sad realization that you actually have grown to hate our country).

I don't hate my country. Just the idiots who put Obama in office.

I don't hate my country. Just the idiots who put Obama in office.

I would have rather voted for no one then to vote for bush 3.

It can't be a tax cut if you don't pay taxes. Poorest of the poor, what a line, it's called welfare.

computerise healthcare records, extend federal unemployment benefits and boost healthcare funding for low-income and disabled Americans, that is where the 280 billion is going.

computerise healthcare records, extend federal unemployment benefits and boost healthcare funding for low-income and disabled Americans, that is where the 280 billion is going.

So I guess with computerized health care records we can kiss HIPPA good bye.

Confident laughter...There is a difference...Frankly, I'm quite saddened that this country won't be recognizable in 5-10 years. It will never be what it was and will be quite weak...But this is the lib dream, so, congrats to you.

Confident laughter...There is a difference...Frankly, I'm quite saddened that this country won't be recognizable in 5-10 years. It will never be what it was and will be quite weak...But this is the lib dream, so, congrats to you.

Gay men will hold hands in the bread lines. It's all good.