Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would anyone else feel comfortable with Anderson starting?

96 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Not the entire season, but maybe 4 or 5 games to give Pickles and Cam more reps, and most importantly time to grasp the system?

I'm not really sure how I feel about it, but wondering what everyone else thinks.

Posted · Report post

No.

Posted · Report post

He might be the best of the 3 right now.

Posted · Report post

no

Posted · Report post

Whoever gives the team the best chance to win.

Too much talent on this team to accept losing for a young QB to get game reps.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

He looked ok last night but as a starter over Jimmy, Cam.....No way.

Gotta go with the young guys.

Posted · Report post

as long as derek plays well and we win im perfectly fine with it.

more time to study and learn the offense will only make came and jimmy better....

Posted · Report post

If Cam isn't ready (and he probably won't be), I'd rather let Clausen steer the ship for a season. He continues to develop and we get his value up higher.

We're not contending this season, we're progressing. Sinking time into Anderson is a zero gain, he can counsel from the sideline.

Posted · Report post

I won't watch

You honestly wouldn't watch your team play? They could put a Bo-Bo the one armed monkey out there at QB and I would still watch every game.

As much as I want Cam to get in there and play if Anderson can help us win games I'm all for it. I'd prefer he stay number 3 though because when it comes time to cut ties with guys we can get more value from Jimmy if he does well. I just want to win and have fun watching it.

Posted · Report post

I thought Anderson actually locked on to his WR's more than Cam/Jimmy.

He didn't throw that many passes but he definitely locked in on every throw, if it wasn't vs 3rd/4th team defense who knows what woudl have happened.

Posted · Report post

You honestly wouldn't watch your team play? They could put a Bo-Bo the one armed monkey out there at QB and I would still watch every game.

As much as I want Cam to get in there and play if Anderson can help us win games I'm all for it. I'd prefer he stay number 3 though because when it comes time to cut ties with guys we can get more value from Jimmy if he does well. I just want to win and have fun watching it.

he only joined because he's a cam fan....