Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Spot On Dtan

Folks, we have to discuss this. (we really do)

257 posts in this topic

Not really sure why you are allowed to say that a new scheme will benefit your defense (13th-which you claim to be "good"), but I am not allowed to say that a new, good FA will benefit mine (10th- which you claim to be terrible). Pretty hypocrital if you ask me.

1. When did I claim 13 was good?

2. When did I claim 10 was terrible?

read my post...I said both were above average. I feel like I am typing to a 10 year old hooked on phonics student.

Those with confidence in their enterprise need not glorify it. A lack of confidence leads to a beautiful summer day spent defending their position.

This. /thread

Not really sure why you are allowed to say that a new scheme will benefit your defense (13th-which you claim to be "good"), but I am not allowed to say that a new, good FA will benefit mine (10th- which you claim to be terrible). Pretty hypocrital if you ask me.

because adding Ray Edwards doesn't stop Aaron Rodgers from raping your 22nd ranked pass defense...?

Brent Grimes will be best served in Carolina.. send him on over.. we'll give you a pick, it's not going to make up for the JJ debacle , but it's a start...

Atlanta should trade Grimes over to us to make up a draft pick.. they won't be needing him much longer anyhow considering they have about 2 years left of being in the spotlight..

You could have had him for a first.

You could have had him for a first.

and we could have went after someone better if we felt like spending the equivalent..

1. When did I claim 13 was good?

2. When did I claim 10 was terrible?

read my post...I said both were above average. I feel like I am typing to a 10 year old hooked on phonics student.

Wasn't talking to you

I read this entire thread.

What the hell is wrong with me?

2 people like this

Wasn't talking to you

Oops...you forgot to give yourself pie.

because adding Ray Edwards doesn't stop Aaron Rodgers from raping your 22nd ranked pass defense...?

Brent Grimes will be best served in Carolina.. send him on over.. we'll give you a pick, it's not going to make up for the JJ debacle , but it's a start...

Effective pass rush doesn't help the secondary?

Get on my level.

I read this entire thread.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I feel terrible that I contributed to it...:confused: