Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Spot On Dtan

Folks, we have to discuss this. (we really do)

257 posts in this topic

what does weymouth agreeing with you have to do with the Panthers winning the Superbowl? :lol:

the ego, and it's grandiose behavior.

If 'ole "JR" had listened to me, you would be in a much better position

Now?

By the time 'ole "Computer Repair" Newton is ready, you will be hamstrung by old vets on ridiculous contracts.

Now?

By the time 'ole "Computer Repair" Newton is ready, you will be hamstrung by old vets on ridiculous contracts.

Incorrect on both counts.

Falcons fans would be best served--with other fans--focusing on their own team's development. Atlanta, in a decent spot going into 2011, shouldn't have much interest in the lowly Carolina Panthers. The bottomfeeders from Charlotte are simply looking for an irrelevant 3-5 wins.

Enjoy being great, again, and don't worry about the finesse-ass Carolina Panthers. There's absolutely no chance they will sniff victory against Atlanta for 6-22 years.

:party:

Now?

we have one of the youngest teams in the league.. try again.

all the while y'all just bet the farm on a kid who needs to score 30+ points just so you can ATTEMPT to stay in stride with teams raping your defense...

You would think after pie-ing himself so much, he would have run out of it by now.

You're missing out big guy

Until you accept my beacon o' truth

That little kitty will never "haz" super bowl...

All i know is every post I have ever seen you make is largely irrelevant, biased, unwarranted, and lacking in credibility. For these reasons, I don't think I need to go anywhere near your "beacon o' truth."

And don't worry about the little kitty. He is very patient.

1 person likes this

All i know is every post I have ever seen you make is largely irrelevant, biased, unwarranted, and lacking in credibility. For these reasons, I don't think I need to go anywhere near your "beacon o' truth."

And don't worry about the little kitty. He is very patient.

A quick heads up.

That beacon o' truth you speak of is also beaming from twitter.

Follow me on Twitter

Given that Atlanta's defense was pitiful last year and wasn't upgraded this year, I can understand where Falcon fans are mad that we signed our core group and will be a top 10 defense this year. So they take pot shots where they can. Seems to me if Richardson who is writing the check and Hunrey who has to manage the cap aren't worried, then I don't know why a rival team's fan should give a crap. They should be happy we overpaid which prevents us from spending down the road. On the other hand if he is a troll trying to stir things up (my vote), then he is just fishing.

Don't feed the trolls.

I was explaining to my wife just now what a troll was. We realized she's one too, but it was at a time when she was a Failcans fan so I guess it's to be expected.

Don't worry...Panthers are her #1 team now. I'm not really sure if they are twice a year though.

YallN1ggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg

Given that Atlanta's defense was pitiful last year and wasn't upgraded this year, I can understand where Falcon fans are mad that we signed our core group and will be a top 10 defense this year. So they take pot shots where they can. Seems to me if Richardson who is writing the check and Hunrey who has to manage the cap aren't worried, then I don't know why a rival team's fan should give a crap. They should be happy we overpaid which prevents us from spending down the road. On the other hand if he is a troll trying to stir things up (my vote), then he is just fishing.

Don't feed the trolls.

Ray Edwards... Not an upgrade? (to a team already 5th in least ppg allowed)

But resigning same guys will vault panthers into upper echelon of defenses?

Carologic at its finest.

Not buying it.

I think advertising his twitter account tells you everything you need to know.. lol

Atlanta Falcons just broke the bank as a last ditch effort to win a SB before their TE and RB are forced into retirement..

and then it all goes downhill from there.. Matty Ice gets exposed, Roddy White starts slowing down, Ray Edwards is already 20823 years old, defense already sucks..

damn, ride this wave as long as you can Dtar... it won't be long before Atlanta is irrelevant for another 30+ years..

Please.

Blaming Fox won't cut it when the season begins user your new coach.

And your offense averages 11 ppg.

Actually, our offense averages 20 ppg and we're 1-0.

Your pitiful team lost to the Dolphins. THE DOLPHINS.

Nice try though.