#1 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,826 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:34 AM

Congrats to marcos ambrose, that race had some of the hardest hits i have ever seen.

#2 PantherFanTom

PantherFanTom

Meh.

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:56 AM

Happy Ambrose finally got a win. Boris Said is the this biggest POS. He wrecks regulars every single damn time he races. I'm glad Biffle confronted him about it. Too bad Boris was to big of a coward to take his helmet off. Would have loved to see Biffle take some swings at him.

#3 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,826 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:00 PM

that was funny as hell, i think boris might kill biffle if he ever gets to him lol

#4 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

Happy Ambrose finally got a win. Boris Said is the this biggest POS. He wrecks regulars every single damn time he races. I'm glad Biffle confronted him about it. Too bad Boris was to big of a coward to take his helmet off. Would have loved to see Biffle take some swings at him.

You fail bro.... lol at your assumption , go back at watch the post race interview. Biffle is the pussy, not said.

#5 PantherFanTom

PantherFanTom

Meh.

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:05 PM

You fail bro.... lol at your assumption , go back at watch the post race interview. Biffle is the pussy, not said.

Yeah, Boris Said is a real badass charging at Biffle with his helmet on.

#6 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:05 PM

But yea hats off to ambrose, and another awesome run by bk2

#7 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,826 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:07 PM

Boris said (lol) that biffle ran over to his car and threw a couple of "baby" punches then ran away when said got out of the car. somebody text his address to boris.

#8 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:10 PM

Yeah, Boris Said is a real badass charging at Biffle with his helmet on.

Haha yeaaa that's why he threw a punch while boris was still in his car and when boris came out to fight him he ran behind his crew members. Don't worry when your boytoy comes to the race track with a blackeye you will know who did it.

Boris is a better driver than Biffle will ever be, I admit Biffle is a better stockcar oval track driver than said but any other track or car Boris would dominate Biffle..so saying boris can't drive is a stretch.

#9 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:17 PM

Here's "sniffles" house..now if only we can pinpoint where this is and text it to said lol.

Http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/greg-biffles-house/view/?service=0

#10 PantherFanTom

PantherFanTom

Meh.

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:21 PM

Haha yeaaa that's why he threw a punch while boris was still in his car and when boris came out to fight him he ran behind his crew members. Don't worry when your boytoy comes to the race track with a blackeye you will know who did it.

Boris is a better driver than Biffle will ever be, I admit Biffle is a better stockcar oval track driver than said but any other track or car Boris would dominate Biffle..so saying boris can't drive is a stretch.

There are two sides to every story, we have yet to hear Biffle's. If Boris wants to fight him then he should take off the damn helmet. He's a real tough guy with a full face helmet on making idle threats. I may have assumed this altercation had something to do with the wreck Said caused but my point is still that Boris Said races with no regard to drivers running for a championship.

#11 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,339 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:44 PM

If you don't like Marcos, something is wrong with you.

#12 Starscream

Starscream

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts
  • LocationLaurinburg, NC

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:38 PM

Epic finish today. Congrats to Ambrose and Petty! I'm not sure which side to take on the Said/Biffle issue. I do know that if Said wanted to fight, then he should have taken off the helmet. I like both of these guys, even if Said isn't really a NASCAR regular.

#13 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:22 PM

I'm happy with Marcos, too bad I forgot about the race today. I'm going to try to find highlights to see this Boris Said vs Biffle stuff. I like both guys so I'll be neutral to the issue.

Edit: Biffle looks like a huge pussy

Edited by CCS, 15 August 2011 - 07:40 PM.

#14 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 17,014 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:18 PM

Here's "sniffles" house..now if only we can pinpoint where this is and text it to said lol.

Http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/greg-biffles-house/view/?service=0

How do you mean "pinpoint?"

#15 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,961 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:19 PM

Most of the Roush drivers are little girls. Biffle, Edwards, and Kenseth share a strap-on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.