Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 63: Bobcats@Knicks

19 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think I have ever clapped as much or yelled as much during a NBA game in my life. This team is starting to realize they can actually make the playoffs, and I'll say it again they are the favorite especially with Larry Brown as the coach.

Posted

Larry Brown=Genius

Posted

After this 6 game win streak... We really have to keep felton now. Here really has started to buy into Larrys system and it is showing on a nightly basis! My fav player is bell. You want to talk about a pretty shot!

Posted

After this 6 game win streak... We really have to keep felton now. Here really has started to buy into Larrys system and it is showing on a nightly basis! My fav player is bell. You want to talk about a pretty shot!

I'll take Boris Diaw, his shot isn't pretty. A matter of fact, half the time he looks like he's just flinging the ball at the rim. But he's a decent rebounder and a good passer and can score when needed. Bell does have a pretty shot though.

Posted

Yes, please re-sign Felton, he has been MONEY with Brown. DJ is good, but Felton is proving he's money RIGHT now. Keep him, he wants to stay, please pay the guy.

Posted

please keep raymond, this is coming from a duke fan. felton is growing on me as a player. a real team guy. GO CATS!!!!

Posted

team is rolling

fun to watch