93 replies to this topic

#91 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:25 PM

Fact: Everyone knows you're a bitch.

That's why people don't take you seriously. You lost your objectivity when the offseason began.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I will continue to post my honest opinion on topics I please. I'm sorry you can't accept that others have differing opinions than your own.

#92 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:30 PM

Some people act like big babies.

#93 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,129 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:32 PM

Fact: Everyone knows you're a bitch.

That's why people don't take you seriously. You lost your objectivity when the offseason began.

as true as that should be, the number of responses proves otherwise. so false, unfortunately.

#94 MWCarolina

MWCarolina

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:46 PM

Just went back and looked at Clausen's game. The kid made 2 big throws, 3 if you count the Lafell out of bounds throw, but if we're not counting Cam's dropped passes, we're not counting the Lafell play.

With that said, that leaves the very first play of the game, and the touchdown throw.

I am counting the drops by WRs for BOTH Newton and Clausen and i ALSO count the fact that the WRs didnt get seperation (which resulted in one sack at least). Both had pretty good games, not good, not great, not bad, pretty good and i think they both played to a draw. Newton had no touchdown, but no interception and Clausen had a TD, but threw a pick 6, BUT what i saw was Newton's poise and clausen's growth. For those that say they saw the same Jimmy, you NEED to re-watch his last year. Last year when he threw a pick six, he would come back and either do it again or screw up again. he would NEVER rebound and throw a TD. and for those that didnt like Cam's performance need to watch how normal rookie QBs look in their first NFL pre season game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.