Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam billboard in times square

36 posts in this topic

Posted

We need to rally behind a true superstar embraced him so he doesnt feel like this city isn't big enough for his stardom later down the line. This is also a business and I would like to see him capitalize on it which makes our team and city more attractive for potential future free agents.

I was there Saturday night and trust me, the fan base is rallying around him. The big screen showed him warming up and the place got loud... when he stepped out on the field it went crazy.

Posted

its not fake

Posted

We need to rally behind a true superstar embraced him so he doesnt feel like this city isn't big enough for his stardom later down the line. This is also a business and I would like to see him capitalize on it which makes our team and city more attractive for potential future free agents.

...but I agree, if Cam is successful he's the kind of player that will attract others players to come here, just like Vick in Philly.

1 person likes this

Posted

so NY gets a billboard of Cam, but charlotte has yet to put one up?

Posted

Have we painted over the Muggsy Bogues mural yet?

Posted

There's a Steve Smith billboard here in Raleigh.

Posted

so NY gets a billboard of Cam, but charlotte has yet to put one up?

It's not about cam its about Under Armor. Tom Brady will probably get a billboard as well.

Posted

I miss the hornets mural down town. We need that again in this city.

Posted

lol yeah right

i work in soho, usually tourists visit times square. i wont make the effort to see that poster, especially since no Panthers representation takes place.

Posted

He is the biggest thing to hit Charlotte, ever

Posted

i work in soho, usually tourists visit times square. i wont make the effort to see that poster, especially since no Panthers representation takes place.

Cam is a panther now, so he's the panther representation.

Posted

i was agreeing with you btw