Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

week 2 the packers are coming

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Coming cat hunting lol.:D

beason_grb_thumbnail_t320_240.jpg

Posted

And im only joking around with you guys. I would like to see the Panthers do well except for week 2.

Posted

dont back down now

Posted

yeah we're gonna lose, no smack necessary

Posted

Didn't your team just win the Lombardi?

I would think you have much, much bigger fish to fry than the lowly Panthers. Unless you are just trolling, which if that's the case carry on sir and enjoy getting negged into oblivion.

Posted

tl;dr

Posted

I have a lot of respect for the Packers organization, and was way happier to see you guys win the Super Bowl than the Steelers. I think Rodgers is awesome for quietly waiting out the Favre scandal, and Kuhn is a backwoods beast. Every other week of the season I like to see you do well

That being said, when you cheese-loving, funny-talking bastards come to town week two I hope we whoop your ass, just like every other team on the schedule. Your mascot/logo is a consonant. Cam Newton is the sexiest thing Green Bay has come in contact with Brett's dick pics, and Clay Matthews won't know what to do with himself when DeAngelo jukes him out of his Rapunzel do-up. Dreads > Joe Dirt hair. If the game starts getting out of hand, coach Rivera will personally beat the sh*t out of McCarthy at midfield.

Anyways, good luck and no injuries!

Posted

Hey guys take a joke. i was only kidding around with you guys about us beating you. It could be a loss for us cause the last 2 seasons we seems to start off slow. Thats why they play the game. I wish you guys the best. I like Carolina.

2 people like this

Posted

I would think you have much, much bigger fish to fry than the lowly Panthers. Unless you are just trolling, which if that's the case carry on sir and enjoy getting negged into oblivion.

It seems like they did fry some little birds in the South in January of this year.

Posted

Yep, right after they beat the fug out of you guys, as Matt Ryan choked his way to a loss.

Posted

Hey guys take a joke. i was only kidding around with you guys about us beating you. It could be a loss for us cause the last 2 seasons we seems to start off slow. Thats why they play the game. I wish you guys the best. I like Carolina.

I was kidding around as well, nothing wrong with some harmless sh*t-talking before the game. Like I said, I like the Pack-- Got a friendly bet on the game with a good buddy of mine who's a GB fan for a few cases of beer. Most of the posters here are just messing around

Posted

Yep, right after they beat the fug out of you guys, as Matt Ryan choked his way to a loss.

Yep, they kicked our ass 2 short weeks after we ended your abortion of a season.

13-3<2-14

blanksbath.jpg