#1 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:47 AM

Who here is pulling for the Giants to beat the Cowboys this week?

I know it helps us more for the Giants to lose, but I am hoping they beat the Boys and here is a few reasons why.

1. I really hate the Cowboys and would love for them to miss the playoffs this year.

2. I am not sure we could beat the Giants if they were in danger of losing 3 in a row. A team that good does not lose 3 strait.

3. A win for us and for the Giants set the stage for a great game on Sunday night.

#2 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:53 AM

Rooting for the Giants. First, I agree, I don't want to face a Giants team in danger of losing 3 in a row. Second, a win next week plus a Dallas loss clinches a playoff spot for the Panthers. And third, I want the best possible game for Sunday night, so we can TAKE #1 in the NFC from the Giants.

#3 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:53 AM

So you're rooting against the outcome that would help YOUR team the panthers. Makes no sense. I don't care if it would make the game better and no matter how much I hate the cowgirls I want some homefield advantage for the Panthers.

#4 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,873 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:54 AM

no- giants lose

WGAF about the damn cowbitches- I want the playoffs to go THROUGH BOA..

fug the damn cowbitches

#5 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:43 PM

Go Giants... fug the cowbitches!

The Panthers will have a chance to take out the Giants themself. If they want homefield they'll have to beat the Giants head to head either way. Let the Giants knock out the punk ass Cowboys.

#6 jdl

jdl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:57 PM

So you're rooting against the outcome that would help YOUR team the panthers. Makes no sense. I don't care if it would make the game better and no matter how much I hate the cowgirls I want some homefield advantage for the Panthers.

The Giants dont really care about home field advantage, they play better on the road anyway.

#7 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,697 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:03 PM

Go Giants... f*ck the cowbitches!

The Panthers will have a chance to take out the Giants themself. If they want homefield they'll have to beat the Giants head to head either way. Let the Giants knock out the punk ass Cowboys.

Giants knock out the Cowboys and we lock up at least a WC spot would be nice. We will take care of the G-Men next week in front of a natinal audience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com