Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC vs. dook

28 posts in this topic

Posted

no thread on the game? i'm shocked

dook holding on to a slim lead...and roy still haven't taught the team how to defend the 3 point line :incazzato:

Posted

I thought Brett said it best, the Tarheels are the ACC champions...

Posted

duke played decent. tar heels played pretty shitty and still won

duke is a bunch of weak punks

Posted

Singler was ice cold in the 2nd half.

Sure there were some lame charges but oh well.

Duke gets knocked out in the Sweet 16 again this year.

Posted

Henderson is a dirty motherfuger

Posted

Henderson is a dirty motherfuger

You mean because of how he put his nuts in Larry Drew's face or is there something else he did?

Posted

You mean because of how he put his nuts in Larry Drew's face or is there something else he did?

Trying to push Hansbrough to the ground on a rebound (even thought that foul was called on Tyler :rolleyes: ) There is a reason people call him Hendothug and that is not limited to UNC's fanbase.

Posted

Hendothug and Hansflop, you guys are so witty with your names.

Posted

tar heels played pretty shitty and still won

Carolina shot 53% from the floor, and that includes Hansflop's two BS threes. I think most heel fans would take that every game.

Posted

I am glad Duke lost. Wake gets the second seed and plays the 7pm game Friday night instead of the late game.

Posted

Carolina shot 53% from the floor, and that includes Hansflop's two BS threes. I think most heel fans would take that every game.

Just curious how he had "two BS threes". dook cant guard Hansbrough for poo...never have been able to contain him, never will. He just put this icing on the cake...dont hate!

Also, someone mentioned dook making it to the sweet sixteen...really??? Thats kinda far fetched, wouldn't you agree? They are a first round knockout...again.

Ohh and uh, go Cougars!

Posted

Just curious how he had "two BS threes". dook cant guard Hansbrough for poo...never have been able to contain him, never will. He just put this icing on the cake...dont hate!

Also, someone mentioned dook making it to the sweet sixteen...really??? Thats kinda far fetched, wouldn't you agree? They are a first round knockout...again.

Ohh and uh, go Cougars!

I don't know about that... with a healthy team, dook is a solid team. They play tough defense which is key in the tourney, but they'll get knocked out by the first team they face with a legit big inside.