Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelpride

UNC vs. dook

28 posts in this topic

Carolina shot 53% from the floor, and that includes Hansflop's two BS threes. I think most heel fans would take that every game.

Care to explain how Hansbroughs' threes were BS? He shot them...they went in...what's the problem?

Hansbra is a good college player. He will be so so at the next level.

The dude takes more steps than AA in the lane EVERY game.

Blake Griffin will eat his lunch.

Hansbrough is an all effort guy...He won't be great at the next level, but I suspect he earns a nice living for a few years.

Carolina shot 53% from the floor, and that includes Hansflop's two BS threes. I think most heel fans would take that every game.

Im sure they would take that FG percentage, but not that defense or those turnovers

dont know how you call swishes BS, its not like they were prayers or uncalled bank shots. he was open and stroked it. dont hate

I am glad Duke lost. Wake gets the second seed and plays the 7pm game Friday night instead of the late game.

Trying to rationalize a loss as a good thing is the mating call of the loser! Especially when it's a rivalry game like this. Seedings be damned. When you play your arch rival, winning is all that matters. But if it makes you feel better.............

Trying to rationalize a loss as a good thing is the mating call of the loser! Especially when it's a rivalry game like this. Seedings be damned. When you play your arch rival, winning is all that matters. But if it makes you feel better.............

Dude. You realize that Davidson DEAC isn't a Duke fan, right?

Henderson is a dirty motherfuger

Please tell me you are kidding. If you think there is no contact on rebounds, then you are blind. That could have been called a foul on Gerald or on Tyler, like it was.

Please tell me you are kidding. If you think there is no contact on rebounds, then you are blind. That could have been called a foul on Gerald or on Tyler, like it was.

31-16386-F.jpg

Im sure they would take that FG percentage, but not that defense or those turnovers

dont know how you call swishes BS, its not like they were prayers or uncalled bank shots. he was open and stroked it. dont hate

So Duke didnt have anything to do with Carolina's turnovers or lack of defense at times????

This is what is unbelievable to me. Carolina is a good team, but some of you on here have to understand, other teams are good too and when Carolina plays bad at times or for a game, it usually is a result of how that other team is playing or forcing the Heels to play.

It is the same story everytime. If Carolina loses it was the refs or the fact that the Heels didnt play well, not the fact that maybe another team FORCED them to play poorly.

Carolina swept the season series, because they are a more talented team this year, but dont for a second believe that the game yesterday wasn't in doubt. Duke made big plays and Carolina answered those with big plays of their own( Danny Green 3, Singler steps out of bounds on defensive rebound, Ty converts right after). For once be a little humble and realize that yes, the Heels are good, but there are other teams out there that can win or compete against them, without it being that the other team got lucky or the refs had something to do with it.

Dude. You realize that Davidson DEAC isn't a Duke fan, right?

LOL... no I didn't realize that. :P I wasn't paying attention to his name. I thought he was a Dook fan.

Care to explain how Hansbroughs' threes were BS? He shot them...they went in...what's the problem?

What has he made, seven all year?

Duke played some pretty good defense, but at the same time, Carolina had about 5 un-forced turnovers, and they were putrid from the foul line in the first half. They could have won by 15 if they had played the way they're capable.

As much as I like beating Duke, I was not satisfied at all with that performance yesterday. UNC can and, hopefully, will play better than that in the coming weeks.