#16 L.A. Fanatic

L.A. Fanatic

LOWER YOUR FONT!!!!!!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationLALA Land

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:00 PM

Carolina shot 53% from the floor, and that includes Hansflop's two BS threes. I think most heel fans would take that every game.

Im sure they would take that FG percentage, but not that defense or those turnovers

dont know how you call swishes BS, its not like they were prayers or uncalled bank shots. he was open and stroked it. dont hate

#17 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:16 AM

I am glad Duke lost. Wake gets the second seed and plays the 7pm game Friday night instead of the late game.

Trying to rationalize a loss as a good thing is the mating call of the loser! Especially when it's a rivalry game like this. Seedings be damned. When you play your arch rival, winning is all that matters. But if it makes you feel better.............

#18 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:59 AM

Trying to rationalize a loss as a good thing is the mating call of the loser! Especially when it's a rivalry game like this. Seedings be damned. When you play your arch rival, winning is all that matters. But if it makes you feel better.............

Dude. You realize that Davidson DEAC isn't a Duke fan, right?

#19 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:11 AM

Henderson is a dirty motherfuger

Please tell me you are kidding. If you think there is no contact on rebounds, then you are blind. That could have been called a foul on Gerald or on Tyler, like it was.

#20 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:16 AM

Please tell me you are kidding. If you think there is no contact on rebounds, then you are blind. That could have been called a foul on Gerald or on Tyler, like it was.

Posted Image

#21 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:18 AM

Im sure they would take that FG percentage, but not that defense or those turnovers

dont know how you call swishes BS, its not like they were prayers or uncalled bank shots. he was open and stroked it. dont hate

So Duke didnt have anything to do with Carolina's turnovers or lack of defense at times????

This is what is unbelievable to me. Carolina is a good team, but some of you on here have to understand, other teams are good too and when Carolina plays bad at times or for a game, it usually is a result of how that other team is playing or forcing the Heels to play.

It is the same story everytime. If Carolina loses it was the refs or the fact that the Heels didnt play well, not the fact that maybe another team FORCED them to play poorly.

Carolina swept the season series, because they are a more talented team this year, but dont for a second believe that the game yesterday wasn't in doubt. Duke made big plays and Carolina answered those with big plays of their own( Danny Green 3, Singler steps out of bounds on defensive rebound, Ty converts right after). For once be a little humble and realize that yes, the Heels are good, but there are other teams out there that can win or compete against them, without it being that the other team got lucky or the refs had something to do with it.

#22 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:28 AM

LOL... no I didn't realize that. :P I wasn't paying attention to his name. I thought he was a Dook fan.

#23 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:57 AM

Care to explain how Hansbroughs' threes were BS? He shot them...they went in...what's the problem?

What has he made, seven all year?

#24 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:00 PM

Duke played some pretty good defense, but at the same time, Carolina had about 5 un-forced turnovers, and they were putrid from the foul line in the first half. They could have won by 15 if they had played the way they're capable.

As much as I like beating Duke, I was not satisfied at all with that performance yesterday. UNC can and, hopefully, will play better than that in the coming weeks.

#25 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:06 PM

I don't know how many Tyler has made all year, but he definitely shoots more 3's than he used to, and he has definitely hit some big 3's this year. I guarantee you coach K knew that before the game. Either way, those shots were not "BS".

You're starting to act an awful lot like the kind of fan that you keep accusing Tar Heel fans of being.

#26 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:01 PM

Heel fans know when they've been beaten by better teams...We knew last year that Kansas was the better team and they deserved to win the final 4 game...As a matter of fact, I was the guy saying all last year that i thought Kansas was probably the best team in the nation.

#27 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,727 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:58 PM

Shhhhh ;)

#28 Cuttinedge

Cuttinedge

• ALL-PRO
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:07 PM

Yep and most of them been against duke....ROFLMAO

9 out of 19.. he shoots 3's better than Henderson shoots free throws:p

Henderson against UNC this year 1- 7 from 3pt. range.

Hansbrough against Duke this year 3-4 from 3pt. range.:D
Give him some respect , he worked hard in the offseason and has expanded his range , I mean he ain't no Singler but dang dude you just hating now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com