Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the212

the212daily -- the latest

161 posts in this topic

easy there, vesuvius

Im not necessarily hating on the dude its just irriting becausee I try to create interesting points of debate and phillyb comes in and poos all over it (when, coincidentally, the only threads he makes are filled with pictures of Cambodian hookers who he paid to shamefully have sex with him) and this dude gets instant respect for pretending to be Steve Reed's brother.

not my problem. i got a pass to camp, i tweeted updates, i started a blog, and i have now been accused of an ethical breach, which will be addressed. that's pretty much it. i'm not a beat writer. i'm not an anchor. i'm a dude who got in the ropes for camp, did what I could do to help fans out, and called it a night.

Im not necessarily hating on the dude its just irriting becausee I try to create interesting points of debate and phillyb comes in and poos all over it (when, coincidentally, the only threads he makes are filled with pictures of Cambodian hookers who he paid to shamefully have sex with him) and this dude gets instant respect for pretending to be Steve Reed's brother.

yeah the fact that phillyb almost certainly paid for sex with a ladyboy while engaging in third world sex tourism should probably be brought up more.

I'm not sure if it's a negative, however.

My butt hurts.

Stop having Butt sex & you will not have that problem :eek:

He's moving into the "I was just playing along, it's all good, friends" phase.

You bet.

Since the entertainment in this thread is done, how about everyone just check out my sig. Fun for all ages.

that's a lot of anime you won't be buying.

>buying

>anime

Sadly, looks like the fun is over.

not my problem. i got a pass to camp, i tweeted updates, i started a blog, and i have now been accused of a ethical breach, which will be addressed. that's pretty much it. i'm not a beat writer. i'm not an anchor. i'm a dude who got in the ropes for camp, did what I could do to help fans out, and called it a night.

Continuing to advertise your site on here (I don't know/care if you're being unethical or not) hardly qualifies as calling it a night.

You bet.

"None of this really bothered me, I'm just going to be really brief and dismissive now but I'll still keep pounding the hell out of f5."

thoughts on Tampa?:sleep: