Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the212

the212daily -- the latest

161 posts in this topic

Here are my qualifications:

1. Radio dude

2. Reporter since 2003

3. Know more about the nuance/schematics of the pro game than any writer/talking head in this region.

Not being cocky. Just honest.

Thanks for the continued support.

JE

That makes you overqualified for the Huddle I'm afraid - but I appreciate the insight and journalism. Thanks.

oh:

4. Humor is a bit dry. Have to get used to it.

Peace,

JE

mentioning Jimmy and Kurt Warner in the same sentence is an insult to Kurt Warner.

Other than that, I have enjoyed your camp updates and look forward to you continuing your Panther coverage. Good job. With Gannt out of the picture we need someone to step up out there (not a dig at Reed as I think he is very good).

mentioning Jimmy and Kurt Warner in the same sentence is an insult to Kurt Warner.

Other than that, I have enjoyed your camp updates and look forward to you continuing your Panther coverage. Good job. With Gannt out of the picture we need someone to step up out there (not a dig at Reed as I think he is very good).

Well, Darin did a helluva job with updates, and Reed/Person are both very solid. Thank you for even including me with those guys.

Yea...the Warner bit...again....dryness of humor :cool:

Looking very good, though. In practice. That, is. We'll see.

1. Radio dude

2. Reporter since 2003

3. Know more about the nuance/schematics of the pro game than any writer/talking head in this region.

JE

Yeah, but toward the end of your article, I think you mean "tenuous," not "tedious."

Yeah, but toward the end of your article, I think you mean "tenuous," not "tedious."

I was actually going to tedious, in that it's a "tiresome" process, by definition. However, "tenuous" is a better fit.

I could also just say "pain in the ass", for clarity.

I was actually going to tedious, in that it's a "tiresome" process, by definition. However, "tenuous" is a better fit.

I could also just say "pain in the ass", for clarity.

Whoever the hell you are, you are a damn good writer.

Very, very good stuff.

Agreed. And being the only one who posts on the huddle is a plus. I know CO lurks in here, and I'm also glad CO doesn't post in here, because the idiocy that runs rampant in the Observer comment section would bring this huddle to an all-time low.

Keep up the good work, Mr Ellis. You are now my favorite read for Panther updates right in front of Steve Reed. Person has some work to do...

The writer, who constantly inserts commas, and abuses run on sentences, is not particularly good at this.

1. Radio dude

2. Reporter since 2003

JE

Were you too busy to take a freshman writing class?