Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the212

the212daily -- the latest

161 posts in this topic

This guy is the only guy remotely media that has been objective. It's refreshing since a number of the non-media fans that tweeted from camp made observations of Cam completely inconsistent with what the reporters are saying.

lol what?

This guy is the only guy remotely media that has been objective. It's refreshing since a number of the non-media fans that tweeted from camp made observations of Cam completely inconsistent with what the reporters are saying.

Steve Reed (who is still the best).....summed up his camp review saying it was fair to say Cam overall outperformed Clausen.

Keep up the good work. I enjoy the reading.

Hes barely in the media and he was not at camp.

This guy is in the media the same way that dude akpantherfan did interviews with is in the media.

Also he claims to know more about football than any of the talking heads in the region.

Sorry brentson Buckner and mike Rucker. Late thirties blogger John Ellis has got your poo on lock!

didnt the guy tweet observations at camp?

yeah, he was tweeting from camp most days. now I am not sure if he has the access that Reed/Person/etc. had but who knows.

Fiz promotes anarchism while fostering oppression of those who wish to be different.

I am disappointed.

Oh, well, electro did camp updates too.

i didnt see any beaten horses on the field when I went.