Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the212

the212daily -- the latest

161 posts in this topic

Good read.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the defensive line plays this week. I thought they were pretty solid out there even without CJ

i didnt see any beaten horses on the field when I went.

Read the article in the op. Plenty of dead horses being beat there.

Fiz promotes anarchism while fostering oppression of those who wish to be different.

I am disappointed.

He made a thread for his blog when he doesnt have a shred of access to the team not taken from actual reporters. He's already claimed to know more about football than any other reporter in the region. He's pompous and insufferable and, the most egregious offense, a terrible writer.

Expecting some kind of standard isn't oppression.

I applaud the guy's efforts. But the claim to know more than anyone else in the region is garbage.

Effort? It's a free blog full of Getty images and quotes he stole from steve reed.

The only way this could have less effort would be if he didn't do it, which interestingly would be an improvement.

He made a thread for his blog when he doesnt have a shred of access to the team not taken from actual reporters. He's already claimed to know more about football than any other reporter in the region. He's pompous and insufferable and, the most egregious offense, a terrible writer.

Expecting some kind of standard isn't oppression.

Good god Fiz did you not get enough hugs as a kid? If you could use your powers for good instead of evil you might just be unstoppable.

Can anyone imagine what the Observer's Panthers blogs would be like if Gantt were still there and AE continued his success at PR? Would he just eventually throw caution to the wind and wear his jersey in the press box?

Fiz is a conformist :(

fiz chastizing someone for plagarism for some reason, seems so...ironic to me. ADD strikes again. Attention DEFECIENT disorder.

:lol:

Wouldn't be a pstall attempt at insulting me if he didn't misspell something.

Fiz is a conformist :(

Et Tu, Trotsky?

Wouldn't be a pstall attempt at insulting me if he didn't misspell something.

i tyr