Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Practice Observations

76 posts in this topic

Why in the hell aren't you a professional? (From what I know of)

Your stuff is always excellent, and well written.

Pros have deadlines and editors.

Not saying I couldn't work with that, mind you, but it'd be different.

Instead of joe person and ron green jr it should be you and steve reed covering the panthers for the observer. i know they have deadlines but they state the obvious way too much.

What health issues are you dealing with Mr. Scot? (unless you want to keep it private) Either way, prayers for you brother.

Well worth waiting for Mr. Scot. :)

Also, props to you for what you did for your young friend.

Mr. Scot, you represent the BEST of what NFL fans have to offer. I appreciate you. Enjoyed the article.

I was most interested in your take on the QB situation. It sounds like you think Clausen is the best choice to start the season, but that Cam will get the nod ("thrown to the wolves" was your phrase). Do you think this would be for promotional reasons (putting butts in the seats) or tactical reasons (Cam gives us the best chance to win)?

In your opinion, which QB gives the Panthers the best chance to win on any given Sunday?

Also, You mentioned that Fua looks like a good player at DT. Do you think we have enough skill at that position to have an effective pass rush this season?

--I'll take your comments off the air.;)

Thanks, Mr. Scot

Good write up Mr.Scot

I just dont see Rivera starting Clausen. Newton was selected #1 by the panthers for a reason. You have to give the man reps and football exprience in order to have him progress and learn from his mistakes. Hes not going to learn anything sitting on the sidelines. With that being said, i trust the coaching staff will have a scheme developed around him so the transition will be much smoother.

Whats the point in starting Clausen when everybody knows Newton will be the starter at some point and the face of this franchise.

Enjoyed the read.Thanks for your effort!:)

Awesome write up, Mr. Scot.

Kudo's to you for gathering the autographs for the children, when I was young, autographs from the Hornet's was like early christmas gifts!!

1 person likes this

Teh huddle is lucky to have you MrScot, thank you very much...