45 replies to this topic

#31 WilkinsonDonnie

WilkinsonDonnie

Monsanto's = Evil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

Hey, um can anyone private message me a link to the game tonight. I live in Indiana so no game up here tonight. I have to see how Cam does starting and Cameron Wake vs. Jordan Gross.

#32 AnalyzeThIs#28

AnalyzeThIs#28

Beware of Smash&Dash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:45 PM

Here in wilmington nc fox says falcunts are playing? And that's the only game on charter cable tonight... so are the panthers playing on fox?

#33 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,205 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:47 PM

Here in wilmington nc fox says falcotton headed ninny muggins are playing? And that's the only game on charter cable tonight... so are the panthers playing on fox?

The Fox in Columbia, SC had the same listing for the Falcons vs Jaguars at 8pm.

I wouldn't worry until 7:30....if Two and a Half Men is on instead of the game, somebody is going to pay.

#34 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,394 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:24 PM

Saltman should start a new thread with the tv link and sticky it.

#35 JohnnyDestiny11

JohnnyDestiny11

Tits

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:39 PM

Someone would get rich if they invented a way to search the interweb! I would doit, but I am too lazy. I do have some names picked out...google, yahoo, bing, altavista...nay no way that would work. It is way easier to both ppl asking random poo instead of a two second interweb search....it will not work

Maybe instead there could be a GUIDE to what is on TV!? Like looking into the future of tv and planning to watch something later in the day instead of guessing when stuff will be played. I always miss threes company

#36 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,205 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:45 PM

Someone would get rich if they invented a way to search the interweb! I would doit, but I am too lazy. I do have some names picked out...google, yahoo, bing, altavista...nay no way that would work. It is way easier to both ppl asking random poo instead of a two second interweb search....it will not work

Maybe instead there could be a GUIDE to what is on TV!? Like looking into the future of tv and planning to watch something later in the day instead of guessing when stuff will be played. I always miss threes company

Congrats, dumb ass, you fail at trying to be funny.

The OP was confused, just as I was earlier, about which game would be aired because the local TV "guides" were showing 'Falcons vs Jaguars'. Read the entire thread before you jump to conclusions, dildo.

#37 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,846 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:44 PM

Welcome Destiny, you'll fit right in.

#38 JohnnyDestiny11

JohnnyDestiny11

Tits

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:23 PM

The OP was confused, just as I was earlier, about which game would be aired because the local TV "guides" were showing 'Falcons vs Jaguars'. Read the entire thread before you jump to conclusions, dildo.

Bitch please, that is user error. If he was the slightest bit a panthers fan he would know that Columbia is squarely in panthers NFL territory....if not, he could have looked on panthers.com and found out that the game is indeed on tv there.

Now, I know its is very hard morons to use common sense, but panthers.com is not hidden or password protected. It literally took me 4 seconds to find this.

http://www.panthers....television.html

So suck my balls, again.

#39 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,394 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:29 PM

I posted that same link in another thread earlier

#40 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,205 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:38 PM

Bitch please, that is user error. If he was the slightest bit a panthers fan he would know that Columbia is squarely in panthers NFL territory....if not, he could have looked on panthers.com and found out that the game is indeed on tv there.

Now, I know its is very hard morons to use common sense, but panthers.com is not hidden or password protected. It literally took me 4 seconds to find this.

So suck my balls, again.

Posted Image

#41 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,204 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:20 PM

Now, I know it is very hard for morons to use common sense, but panthers.com is not hidden or password protected. It literally took me 4 seconds to find this.

So suck my balls, again.

fixed for you.

Edited by Mosey, 19 August 2011 - 09:24 PM.

#42 FuzzyDuck13

FuzzyDuck13

• HUDDLER
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:33 PM

South Carolinians...

#43 JohnnyDestiny11

JohnnyDestiny11

Tits

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:37 PM

Oooo...you gonna get an infraction! You called me a bad name!

#44 JohnnyDestiny11

JohnnyDestiny11

Tits

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:38 PM

fixed for you.

Thanks! I was too busy crying and worrying aboot my infraction to proofread.

#45 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,205 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:39 PM

Ooooh infraction time!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com