Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meangelo

The reason I was bitching about mods editing posts

31 posts in this topic

You didn't say you were Birty until then. Every single person on this board had to re-register and start over from scratch. When most anyone else used a different name, they said - I'm this name now, but I used to be whatever from the very beginning. You didn't say that until now (at least I didn't see it).

I'm a late bloomer.

I'm not a troll

That's kind of what I meant with the hiding thing - if you sign on and no one knows you , but know you root for the other team, they may label you as troll in their mind and mess with you. If they know who you are, then they might not.

But like I said, I agree with you about the mod thing. I don't think they should be messing with people's posts as well.

That's kind of what I meant with the hiding thing - if you sign on and no one knows you , but know you root for the other team, they may label you as troll in their mind and mess with you. If they know who you are, then they might not.

But like I said, I agree with you about the mod thing. I don't think they should be messing with people's posts as well.

I bet you're a good mom.

The board was hacked. Can't you tell just by looking at the site? Everybody has had to rejoin. Just look around Everybody has joined a MB in November or December of '08. A MB that was started in 2004. I don't understand why you and some others don't believe that.

But you are right. We all got together and decided to shut it all down and start over just to play a trick on all the falcon trolls.

And about FFF, If they are so good why won't they let any of the Panther posters post there? I joined and I'm not the only one, but I have no access. Now that sounds like somebody is a little scared to me. Invite people over than don't let them join. L*A*W*L*S

The board was hacked. Can't you tell just by looking at the site? Everybody has had to rejoin. Just look around Everybody has joined a MB in November or December of '08. A MB that was started in 2004. I don't understand why you and some others don't believe that.

But you are right. We all got together and decided to shut it all down and start over just to play a trick on all the falcon trolls.

And about FFF, If they are so good why won't they let any of the Panther posters post there? I joined and I'm not the only one, but I have no access. Now that sounds like somebody is a little scared to me. Invite people over than don't let them join. L*A*W*L*S

Yeah, I don't know why I believed the poo that was posted on this site, when the board was down. What was I thinking?

I don't like FFF, those people are sicko's.

I bet you're a good mom.

I'm a GREAT mom. Don't listen to my kids when they tell you differently.

We accept everyone at FFF, please stop lying on us. Thank you.

I joined but have no access. Sounds chicken poo to me.

Meangelo, that board is pure trash. The FFF is the best site on the Tronz!!

Then tell the admins over there to approve me so I can post :)