Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Preseason Game 2: Panthers vs Dolphins Thread

1,267 posts in this topic

Posted

Panthers who won't play tonight: LB Beason; CBs Gamble, Hogan & Gordon; S Payne; DE Hardy; TE Barnidge; OLs Otah, Schwartz & Bell; FB Fiammetta.

Just wondering, WTF is up with Gamble?? I thought he was practicing this week. I'd like to see him on the field, actually trying, soon. Guess that is a lot to ask.

Posted

he's still not game ready i don't think. he was pretty sick so he dropped 10 lbs, he's probably not in shape to go out there yet.

Posted

Wouldn't wanna risk it I understand. I'd just like to see him get some work in game prior to season opener.

Same with Otah, but that really is asking alot.

Posted

Not much CB depth tonight, good thing were playing Chad Henne. Wonder how the Dolphins are going to rely on that rookie RB.

Posted

Welp, off to go get some beer.

MillerLite.png

Posted

Things i'm hoping to see.

Progression from last week for all three of our QB's. I want to see Cam step into his throws, Clausen connect on a deep ball, and Anderson have great accuracy.

More production out of WR #2. I want to see Lafell or Nanaee step up tonight and take the lead in this race.

Armanti build on his success of last week. i'm not expecting touchdowns, but I want to see him look comfortable back there.

QB Sacks and turnovers. I want to see us put some good pressure on the QB and force a turnover or two

Posted

Looks like Smith, Goodson, and Stewart aren't playing as well.

Posted

Need game info.. "radio" station pls. Pm me

Posted

With Stewart and Goodson out. Sutton should be able to show his stuff.

I hope he does well.

Posted

Can't wait to see Armanti tonight....hoping he shows the same flashes as last week and then some.

Posted

Sucks we'll have to wait to see Cam to Smitty, but hopefully another WR steps up (I've heard that one for about 9 years now).

Posted

I think I'm anxious to see how Thomas Davis bounces back most of all.