Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Htar

On sports reporters this morning

42 posts in this topic

They got hammered by one team. Clemson. The rest of the games they lost were all close through out the whole game. Even against UNC. Maybe you were thinking the Miami game when they were down by 20? Yeah Duke won that game. You really need to stfu. You just make poo up half the time.

Getting beaten by your biggest rival by 14 on YOUR court is also getting hammered...Maybe you need to STFU, as you say, since you obviously don't know what your talking about.

Getting beaten by your biggest rival by 14 on YOUR court is also getting hammered...Maybe you need to STFU, as you say, since you obviously don't know what your talking about.

Yeah and it was close the whole game. When you have to keep fouling and you are missing your shots at the end it will be a 10 point or more loss. Nothing you ever say makes sense. Funny i noticed someone pointed the same thing out in another thread. Your posts are garbage. Your threads are garbage. This thread is about sports reporters saying UNC is not a number 1 seed. WTF? Ive yet to see a single reporter say that. How about a link. Sure seems like you're making more poo up as usual.

Yeah and it was close the whole game. When you have to keep fouling and you are missing your shots at the end it will be a 10 point or more loss. Nothing you ever say makes sense. Funny i noticed someone pointed the same thing out in another thread. Your posts are garbage. Your threads are garbage. This thread is about sports reporters saying UNC is not a number 1 seed. WTF? Ive yet to see a single reporter say that. How about a link. Sure seems like you're making more poo up as usual.

Calm down skippy...I don't like dook...Don't look to me to sing their praises. Yeah, the Sports Reporters said what they said and I wasn't the only one that heard it...Can't make that up.

WVU is beating PIT right now 65-53 with 5:31 left.

WVU is beating PIT right now 65-53 with 5:31 left.

Final, WVU beats Pitt 74-60.

Also, Oklahoma and Kansas both lost. Baylor beat Kansas which helps out Wake's RPI just a little bit.