Photo
- - - - -

On sports reporters this morning

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#31 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 04:24 PM

I think what should be factored with duke, is just how bad they get beat when they lose. THey got hammered a few times.

#32 bacardimarty89

bacardimarty89

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:21 PM

What has Memphis done to "earn" a 1 seed? Play in a crappy conference? The only tough games they've had, they've lost, except against Gonzaga. Their toughest opponents this year aside from Gonzaga were Syracuse, Georgetown and Xavier....games they lost. Are you serious???

PREACH!!! I got into a very heated debate using the same stats with several guys. I just don't get it. It's like sometimes the media have to throw a dark horse in and not state the obvivous. UNC,Pitt, Oklahoma,Uconn.

#33 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:12 AM

I think what should be factored with duke, is just how bad they get beat when they lose. THey got hammered a few times.

They got hammered by one team. Clemson. The rest of the games they lost were all close through out the whole game. Even against UNC. Maybe you were thinking the Miami game when they were down by 20? Yeah Duke won that game. You really need to stfu. You just make poo up half the time.

#34 PlayMoore!

PlayMoore!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:35 AM

I don't see how everyone is giving so much love to uconn and pitt when neither one of them even won their conference. I think the big east is over rated but come on, louisville won the big east and they get no love?

#35 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:28 AM

I don't see how everyone is giving so much love to uconn and pitt when neither one of them even won their conference. I think the big east is over rated but come on, louisville won the big east and they get no love?

Louisville had oneof the easist schedules in the Big East. They didnt have to play road games at UCONN, PITT, or Marquette. The Big East has the unbalanced schedule just like ACC and it sucks for the teams that have to play the tougher conference schedules.

#36 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:43 AM

Louisville is like Duke their loses are their main problem. Pitt and Uconn deserve #1 spots.

#37 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:44 AM

They got hammered by one team. Clemson. The rest of the games they lost were all close through out the whole game. Even against UNC. Maybe you were thinking the Miami game when they were down by 20? Yeah Duke won that game. You really need to stfu. You just make poo up half the time.

Getting beaten by your biggest rival by 14 on YOUR court is also getting hammered...Maybe you need to STFU, as you say, since you obviously don't know what your talking about.

#38 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:33 PM

Getting beaten by your biggest rival by 14 on YOUR court is also getting hammered...Maybe you need to STFU, as you say, since you obviously don't know what your talking about.

Yeah and it was close the whole game. When you have to keep fouling and you are missing your shots at the end it will be a 10 point or more loss. Nothing you ever say makes sense. Funny i noticed someone pointed the same thing out in another thread. Your posts are garbage. Your threads are garbage. This thread is about sports reporters saying UNC is not a number 1 seed. WTF? Ive yet to see a single reporter say that. How about a link. Sure seems like you're making more poo up as usual.

#39 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:53 PM

Yeah and it was close the whole game. When you have to keep fouling and you are missing your shots at the end it will be a 10 point or more loss. Nothing you ever say makes sense. Funny i noticed someone pointed the same thing out in another thread. Your posts are garbage. Your threads are garbage. This thread is about sports reporters saying UNC is not a number 1 seed. WTF? Ive yet to see a single reporter say that. How about a link. Sure seems like you're making more poo up as usual.

Calm down skippy...I don't like dook...Don't look to me to sing their praises. Yeah, the Sports Reporters said what they said and I wasn't the only one that heard it...Can't make that up.

#40 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:51 PM

WVU is beating PIT right now 65-53 with 5:31 left.

#41 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,487 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:00 PM

WVU is beating PIT right now 65-53 with 5:31 left.

Final, WVU beats Pitt 74-60.

Also, Oklahoma and Kansas both lost. Baylor beat Kansas which helps out Wake's RPI just a little bit.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com