• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,530 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:05 PM

I dont understand why you would complain about an informative post regarding the panthers , These forums should stand as a place where all info concerning the panthers can be found. Instead we have only a small handful of people able to start new threads, and site admins who never answer emails, and smart@ss comments like yours. :)

sorry for ruining your reading of such an 'informative' post. I hope this forum never becomes filled with one topic every time someone comments on our QB situation - though I'm sure it will be, since that is typically how it goes. I don't see why we needed another post on Clausen when there's already several, let alone one that is just a link to a radio show.

by the way if you think my smartass comment was bad, wait until you meet some of the regulars. if you have such an issue with the site, the posters, the rules, and the admins... maybe this isn't a good spot for you?

Edited by mav1234, 20 August 2011 - 06:10 PM.

#17 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,350 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:20 PM

sorry for ruining your reading of such an 'informative' post. I hope this forum never becomes filled with one topic every time someone comments on our QB situation - though I'm sure it will be, since that is typically how it goes. I don't see why we needed another post on Clausen when there's already several, let alone one that is just a link to a radio show.

by the way if you think my smartass comment was bad, wait until you meet some of the regulars. if you have such an issue with the site, the posters, the rules, and the admins... maybe this isn't a good spot for you?

Sorry, mav, I understand what he is saying and can empathize with it. Sometimes there appears to be a double standard going on. Moreover, I could argue that there is an undercurrent of hypocrisy. Perhaps you are just being too hard on the newcomers. I suggest to everyone that we should let Zod be Zod, Kurb be Kurb, etc. It is not really any of our business---regulars or otherwise---to get our panties all up in a wad because somebody starts a thread that we may perceive as redundant or useless. Let the mods be mods, and let the assholes be assholes!

#18 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,530 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:46 PM

Sorry, mav, I understand what he is saying and can empathize with it. Sometimes there appears to be a double standard going on. Moreover, I could argue that there is an undercurrent of hypocrisy. Perhaps you are just being too hard on the newcomers. I suggest to everyone that we should let Zod be Zod, Kurb be Kurb, etc. It is not really any of our business---regulars or otherwise---to get our panties all up in a wad because somebody starts a thread that we may perceive as redundant or useless. Let the mods be mods, and let the assholes be assholes!

Maybe you should take your own advice and let assholes be assholes? Or am I not allowed to be one at all? ;P

I get your point, and generally I ignore posts that I don't have anything constructive to say about, but I'll be a jackass occasionally... as will just about everyone on this board. I had no idea if the OP was an old poster or what, I don't care and I usually only notice specifically who is posting something if I quote them.

Also, it's not as if I have been here forever, either. At some point, we're all new posters, we all get occasional sarcastic remarks from people who have been here longer. If you can't 'roll' with the 'punches,' you end up getting trolled by Fiz and it's bad news.

Edited by mav1234, 20 August 2011 - 06:52 PM.

#19 jpniner

jpniner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:08 PM

Jimmy's problem is that he's a Vagina

#20 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:13 PM

And your problem is that you want to put your wiener in him

#21 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:14 PM

well now we know why you don't like him....

#22 jpniner

jpniner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

And your problem is that you want to put your wiener in him

not me, the Chicago Bears did this to him last year, exposing his female anatomy.

#23 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:33 PM

not me, the Chicago Bears did this to him last year, exposing his female anatomy.

and it's what you have been fapping to since

#24 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:40 PM

Ha ha, I like the "Jimmy Jam" moniker.

JC is listed as 6-2 222 pounds, but to me he just seems small for a quarterback. That is one of many things against him to be a good NFL QB.

#25 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:46 PM

lol, I'm also on the wagon that Jimmy will be a decent/good QB. Just not in Carolina.

#26 Panther53521

Panther53521

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:30 AM

For those who think Cam is the starter. Then we should be shopping Clausen to Indy (Manning may not be ready for regular season) or SF( Alex Smith is being Alex Smith)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com