Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheels23

Inside the Numbers - Cam vs Clausen - Plus a guest appearance

158 posts in this topic

So tell us what the other 2 are, throwing short and being white?

Really what are the three things?

watch that!

watch that!

Actually, I was being facetious

But I do wonder though if there isn't a camp here that deep down feels that way.

Why do you say Cam had 4 rush attempts but Jimmy had 1 rush. Cam's were just attempts but Jimmy's really counted? Why, exactly?

Nevermind I think I know why and it's because of a reason I think you know too.

35 yard completion by Jimmie was called back because the

DA wide receiver didn't line up on the line of scrimmage.

Add that to JC's stats and the comparison isn't close.

My comment wasn't related to Jimmy vs Cam. It was that both QB's had more total yds than Moore.

And if that's what you were saying, you are right, although it is a bit of a stretch to give Jimmy credit for that, just as it is a stretch to give QB's credit for possible PI calls that didn't happen.

I plan to! Actually when the season starts, I'll try to add the whole game each week.

Please do, and thank you. These are awesome

doesn't matter who starts. The way both are playing we win 4 games max this season. Hope either one of them wakes the fug up and starts delivering.

I actually give the nod to Clausen so far.

I agree. You can say that Cam should start because he's the future, but I don't understand how anyone could say that Cam's the better QB right now. Jimmy makes better decisions and is more accurate. Most importantly, the offence actually moved the chains and scored some points when Jimmy's on the field. I'm honestly wondering if we're watching the same game half the time.

i can't tell if half of you really dislike Moore this much or if you've just switched all your animosity towards TRD into Moore.

My comment wasn't related to Jimmy vs Cam. It was that both QB's had more total yds than Moore.

And if that's what you were saying, you are right, although it is a bit of a stretch to give Jimmy credit for that, just as it is a stretch to give QB's credit for possible PI calls that didn't happen.

They also had more opportunities so it should be expected.