• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:00 AM

In a recent interview, Warren Buffett said he believes patriotic Republicans and Democrats will realize the nation is engaged in an economic war.

"What is required is a commander in chief that's looked at like a commander in chief in a time of war," Buffett said.

Oops, we picked Obama.

#2 djshinodalp

djshinodalp

Huddle Curry King

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:19 AM

Oops, the other guy might not have survived the tenure either.

#3 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,155 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:22 AM

either choice wouldn't have mattered much. Thats a good view to take though. At least Obama will hopefully get us back some respect from the rest of the world.

#4 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,868 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:28 AM

either choice wouldn't have mattered much. Thats a good view to take though. At least Obama will hopefully get us back some respect from the rest of the world.

:confused: How??

I guess the world did love The Three Stooges.

#5 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:35 AM

Oops, the other guy might not have survived the tenure either.

He had a long, distinguished career of working with the other side. Obama? Not so much.

#6 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,229 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:42 AM

I think he meant that Palin would probably have taken over at some point.

#7 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 21,684 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:27 AM

In a recent interview, Warren Buffett said he believes patriotic Republicans and Democrats will realize the nation is engaged in an economic war.

"What is required is a commander in chief that's looked at like a commander in chief in a time of war," Buffett said.

Oops, we picked Obama.

If you are not the one looking at him that way, that's your problem, not his. He is definitely taking action - will it work, or even help? I don't know. But at least he is not telling you that the market will play itself out, and all we need to do is keep our hands off of it - that's non-leadership in an event like this.

We all know you hate Obamas ideas, you hate the people in charge now, all that - but just remember that we already had the other side running things and people voted them out, and for change - any change. You have 4 years to generate bullshit, pace yourself.

#8 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 17,868 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:37 AM

If you are not the one looking at him that way, that's your problem, not his. He is definitely taking action - will it work, or even help? I don't know. But at least he is not telling you that the market will play itself out, and all we need to do is keep our hands off of it - that's non-leadership in an event like this.

We all know you hate Obamas ideas, you hate the people in charge now, all that - but just remember that we already had the other side running things and people voted them out, and for change - any change. You have 4 years to generate bullshit, pace yourself.

"Change- any change". This is the statement that made me lose faith in a lot of my fellow 'mericans. It is just sooooooooooooo stupid.

We sure got our change. We've got change spilling out of our asses.

#9 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,617 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:39 AM

Buffett is (or was) an obama supporter.

#10 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 17,868 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:41 AM

Buffett is (or was) an obama supporter.

Quite vocally during the election if I recall.

#11 djshinodalp

djshinodalp

Huddle Curry King

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:41 AM

He had a long, distinguished career of working with the other side. Obama? Not so much.

This.

#12 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:50 AM

Drill Baby Drill!

#13 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:54 AM

Who pooped in your cereal this morning? That's what you get for eating Count Chocula.

#14 djshinodalp

djshinodalp

Huddle Curry King

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:55 AM

Who pooped in your cereal this morning? That's what you get for eating Count Chocula.

lol, what a sad little reply there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.