Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Legedu Naanee

79 posts in this topic

He also doesn't run the best routes and is pretty slow. D.jarrett anyone?

You obviously know alot more about the guy than me because I surely haven't seen enough footage to make any kind of judgement about the guy.

You obviously know alot more about the guy than me because I surely haven't seen enough footage to make any kind of judgement about the guy.

I've been to a few practices. There's a reason he wasn't a number 2 for the chargers. Yes he has sure hands just like jarrett,but what good is it if u can't get open. your going to look as adequate as lafell and the others.

which ball did Naanee drop this week?

Naanee will make the team and be our #2

Damn #2 Now thats funny!:D

Damn #2 Now thats funny!:D

#11, equally/more humorous. worse hands, worse ethic. deal with it

which ball did Naanee drop this week?

I bet you he is referring to the one Cam threw behind him, which wasn't a drop.

it hit his hands, guess that doesn't count as a drop?

Im expecting a lot of cuts. Dont we get the first shot at anyone on the waiver wire? Not sure how all that works. Have to be a few teams too deep at our positions of need. DT CB and WR. Greenbay comes to mind.

He can't get open, simple as that. There's very little value in a WR who can't get separation.

it hit his hands, guess that doesn't count as a drop?

no I'm honestly curious. I was confused, I thought he was targeted twice, one that was deflected by a Fins linebacker and the other was not even close to catchable

but my connection was pooty... and I may have missed a play.

first one a defender had him covered and got a finger on it but the ball still managed to get to naanee , hit his hands, but he dropped it. maybe a tough catch after being tipped but yeah

Im expecting a lot of cuts. Dont we get the first shot at anyone on the waiver wire? Not sure how all that works. Have to be a few teams too deep at our positions of need. DT CB and WR. Greenbay comes to mind.

hell maybe miami can spare a CB the way they blanketed our receivers last night...

I am disappointed we seem to be intending to build through the waiver wire, but I guess that's all that is really left now, so hopefully somebody good will be cut.

edit: ok, watched the clip again... I don't think that is fair to call that a drop with how it was tipped, but... whatever, lol.

Naanee was being hit by a second dolphins defender like a milisecond after the tip and I don't even think he actually got his hands on the ball - though if burnett hadn't tipped it and Naanee hadn't caught it you'd be right it was a drop - as it was, just a good play by the defense.