Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

IF Newton is this year's starter

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

I hope we pull an eagles and rape some team for draft picks and talent by tricking someone into thinking that jimmy is worth a damn so they trade for him. that's the best case scenario for us right meow.

Now we're harping over Cam not sliding...Wow, what is next..He didn't hold the football the correct way...SMH...lol

Naw he didn't throw enough check downs, lmao :D

Naw he didn't throw enough check downs, lmao :D

Oh my...Can you imagine if he started just doing that...Someone, TRD, would definitely start a topic on that; ontop of everything else Cam may or may not be doing that he feels is reason to hate him..:rolleyes:

Given his contract for next season and beyond, will the Panthers keep Jimmy Clausen as Cam's back-up in 2012?
I don't even see the point of keeping Clausen right now much less next year.

Maybe... What can we get for him?

Right now, honestly, I'll be surprised if we get a 7th rounder for him. That or a 6 pack of Cactus Coolers. Unfortunately he's not getting play time like Cam is, so he can't really sell himself to other teams.

I just want Clausen to stick around so cam stays with the #1 (Old ostrich nuts would have to stay #2).... there I said it. Other than that, and keeping my jersey from being obsolete; Clausen is a terrible football player and throws the ball about as well as me and my friends throwing it in the driveway on the weekends.

He is a place holder. Scouts, fans, coaches, and his peers around the league know that he doesn't have what it takes to get anything done on Sundays. Must be a Notre Dame thing.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Irene Athena