Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

Jerry Richardson to Cam: No Tattoos, No Piercings

282 posts in this topic

Newton is the face of the franchise, his image is slightly more important than anyone elses, unfair or not.

Especially considering his past, and don't get me wrong, I love me some Cam.

But, perceptions matter.

You mean to tell me the owner of an entertainment business wants to have his star look like a clean cut all american?

Stop the presses!

"Oh yeah, and Cameron. No white girls."

rich black guy yeah he cant have any.

The wierd part was at the end of the meeting JR brought out a bucket of bleach. It was awkward.

"Oh yeah, and Cameron. No white girls."

Cam should do the full rodman and come in with yellow hair, piercings, tattoos and two of the fattest white women he can find

I think that is probably taking Jerry a tad too literal. I think he made it clear Cam can be the face of the franchise and possibly more.......and doesn't want him to change.

Cam's got a nice unique look going. No reason to be come trite.

In my opinion, Jerry is doing Cam a favor. If Cam's play ends up living up to the hype, he will have to beat endorsement deals off with a stick. He is a handsome, well spoken kid. Why limit that marketing potential with tatts? Right or wrong, some companies might not put a guy on a commercial if he is covered in tatts. Staying clean cut could make Cam billions (with a B) by the end of his career.

Plus, if I was ghey I'd hit that.

1 person likes this

If I were Cam I'd do exactly as JR suggested, and even go further with it. Clean cut, wholesome, family values, no public drinking, no clubbing, black or latino gf (don't want to upset the apple cart), no swearing, no rage, give back to the community, and then retire with a billion dollars. Hello heroine and whores!

Hello heroine and whores!

Both ends of the spectrum? Wonder Woman and the ***** of Babylon at the same time