Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

Jerry Richardson to Cam: No Tattoos, No Piercings

282 posts in this topic

so you'd be happy if your daughter brought this guy home

joranvandersloot.jpg

but but but he's wearing a collared shirt he must be a good guy

if i had a shotgun handy...yeah, i'd like for him to be brought home. dude needs some ventilating.

:confused:

one comment made about how he likes cam's appearance during a longer conversation talking about football means he's more concerned with that than winning?

you guys make far too big a deal about this.

Sadly, that's the downside to the internet. Folks spend way to much time sitting and entertaining their own thoughts.

I never said he's more concerned. I said he should be more concerned. SEe the difference there?

Why the fug do tats and piercings even matter?

what makes you think he isn't more concerned with winning? did he say this was a big deal? has he issued a statement to the press that this is the way his guys should look? did he tell newton that he wouldn't get drafted if he had them?

it's a matter of preference. not a matter of bias or prejudice and not a matter of employment. it isn't a big deal what he thinks. he just made a statement in a conversation about it.

why does his preference matter if he isn't making it a rule, which there isn't any indication there is unless you are swallowing the trivial crap that florio and espn are spewing.

if tats and piercings don't matter, then why criticize JR for complimenting newton on his appearance and saying thats how he would prefer him to stay?

ESPN literally just branded this situation as "tattoo-gate"

Facepalm.

why did you bump this?

why did you bump this?

I asked myself the same thing.

imho Richardson is more like a father with the players he love in a season or two he will adopt Cam.

edit :ouch its an old thread... sigh..

Now i understand why you want to ban someone, try contacting his ISP.

I have fleed the Charlotte oberserver forum for the same reason.

JR just knew Cam would be doing underwear commercials for the next decade, and saved him hours of makeup sessions.

I hope teh Kurb sees this old ass thread bump and bans the offender.

1 person likes this

• To me this off-season it makes the most since to keep CAP or Foz if it comes down to those two. CAP may be average, but that's as a 1st and 2nd down back which CMC, & Whit are not at this point from a full time perspective.  CAP is the best option to maintain a physical runner in the event (likely-hood) Stewart has to miss a couple games as he tends to each season.  I think it's common sense at this point. If we look at Stewart for what he is ''right now'' aside from pass protection there is not '' a lot'' that really separates him from CAP in my opinion, a few years ago it was a bigger gap, but at this point in Stewart's career he's becoming just a power runner, CAP is the closest we have to that. 
    • Dummy, come on man.    Rivera and DG tanked that game for a high pick. You guys know nothing about running a team.    The question now is, do we as huddles think you're a decent poster anymore. Answer is "no".  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Evangellic