Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cat'sGrowl

Should the XP Rule Be Changed? (Note: Not Cam Newton Related)

31 posts in this topic

I understand your point. Im just saying I feel the best way to go about them would be to leave them alone. That surely is one of the options. Leaving things in the current state HAS to be one of the options in any business decision. You look at the pros/cons of every options available.

wouldn't mind moving the ball to the 10 or 15 yard line won't be as easy as the 2 yard line. Bringing a little more drama to the game :cool:

Make the kickers wear a blindfold during XPs. Adds a whole other element. Or, have a lion attack the kicker mid-kick. Composure, baby. Composure.

Anyone have the picture of that block, with the one guy in a Panthers jersey in the crowd cheering? I can't find it.

I like the idea of making it a longer kick, it is a bit of a gimme now.

I think you have to keep the kick and the 2 point conversion, but I like the idea of making the kick a bit more challenging.

Make the kickers wear a blindfold during XPs. Adds a whole other element. Or, have a lion attack the kicker mid-kick. Composure, baby. Composure.

If he had that kinda toughness I think he'd be in the UFC instead

Better question.

Should Bill Belichick be told to keep his trap shut?

All this emphasis on the kicker...fug that, I got a golden idea. Require the fattest, heaviest player on the roster to be the holder for extra points.

Picture if you will, a Pat Williams, or Tony Sirigusa, fielding a clean snap, getting the ball down, and laces away with those fat fingers? Certainly adds a new twist.