Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reapuh

Players out tomorrow

58 posts in this topic

btw...anyone notice who isn't on the list? chris gamble.

i assume that means he's going to be playing.

Yep, I assume he'll be on AJ Green all day. Since the coaches want him on the top WR.

D should be able to give us a good idea of what they got....the Miami game w/ so many out wasn't realistic preview.

I thought it was the Giants game with so many starters out on D. Against the Dolphins, didn't everyone get reps except Gamble and Beason?

I thought it was the Giants game with so many starters out on D. Against the Dolphins, didn't everyone get reps except Gamble and Beason?

Gamble and Captain both sat if I recall. I think that had a lot to do w/ Henne looking like Manning.

You can't guard Brandon Marshall w/ your 3rd and 4th string CBs. I think being so weak in the secondary against a top WR made life hard on the entire D. No excuse for the D this week w/ only Beason out.

Gamble/Beason/Hardy

Everyone else played

Gamble and Captain both sat. I think that had a lot to do w/ Henne looking like Manning. You can't guard Marshall w/ your 3rd and 4th string CBs.

167731fc377d4b859283f92376810764--nfl_large_580_Unlimited.jpg

1 person likes this

167731fc377d4b859283f92376810764--nfl_large_580_Unlimited.jpg

hmm, I didn't realize Capt played......thanks. Now I am more worried about our D. Had been telling myself both sat that game.

Damn... hope Beason is ok. Minor surgery is still surgery... and I tore my achilles a few years ago... achilles injuries are no joke.

:yesnod::yesnod: felt like i got shot when i torn my Achilles

Separated my shoulder , broke fingers, Broke my Jaw. Acl tear

ACL most painful:eek:

hmm, I didn't realize Capt played......thanks. Now I am more worried about our D. Had been telling myself both sat that game.

i wouldn't be. they didn't game plan for that game either.

if they suck this week i might get worried, but the past two weeks i wouldn't be getting upset over.

I don't really think luck is on the Panthers side this year, ughhhhhh

Good lord we seem like the most injury plagued team every season.

Compare us to the Giants and try again.

Losing our starting and best DT was the worst thing. Otah not being healthy is coming a close second. He is headed right to bust town and is taking the express lane there.

I don't really think luck is on the Panthers side this year, ughhhhhh

why not?

We have only been hit w/ one real injury and that was a a dude we picked up that we never saw take the field. We drafted Hogan knowing his health issue.

Beason will fine and we have a backup plan for him. I think Otah and company are fine. No point risking him until the regular season starts. No point not treating Otah like Stewart of the past.