Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danica Patrick

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Jr changed his mentality and began to suck, he's shown he can win when he wants to. Somewhere he lost his balls.

Jr has always sucked. He had great equipment, equipment so great that even Michael Waltrip won a race or two in it.

Posted

Don't they weigh the car and all?

Yea they do, I was just being sarcastic

Posted

Hendrick's equipment is far and away better than DEI's was. Jr got his nuts clipped somewhere along the way.

Danica will be about as good as Steven Wallace.

Posted

Hendrick's equipment is far and away better than DEI's was. Jr got his nuts clipped somewhere along the way.

Danica will be about as good as Steven Wallace.

Actually DEI was making serious horsepower for a few years, much better than Hendrick. And it is quite clear that DEI also had the aero packages figured out on the plate tracks.

Could it be that the competition in NASCAR has improved significantly since Jr won a dozen or so races back in the early 2000s? Seems like Carl Edwards, Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin, etc have really improved the competition in recent years.

Look at a guy like Matt Kenseth or Greg Biffle- just a few years ago they were a lock to win 2-3 races a year, but not anymore. That's a byproduct of improved competition.

Posted

DEI had a definite edge at restrictor plate tracks, all both of them, but Jr notched other wins as well. I used to be a fan of his, but I don't see the heart or desire any more and I couldn't support that anymore.

Posted

Its all because JR knows he is set he dosent have to go out and prove anything..he is content just logging laps and being the most popular driver. Plus having your dad die doing what you do every week has to weigh a bit on him too

Posted

Most of the drivers are set for life, don't see them packing it in.

Just glad Jr discovered on of my favorites, just hate he drives for Penske.

Posted

Yea man bk2 is dat deal

Posted

Ugh, lol.

Hoping I could get away from ghetto talk in the NASCAR forum.

Posted

Sorry I've been reading lafells tweets to much lol

Posted

She shows her tits or her NASCAR contract is worthless.

Posted

I could go for that.