Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam is not ready

638 posts in this topic

Posted

I second that. Carolina's defense is making Dalton look like a Pro-Bowler.

Posted

I agree with everything you guys are saying. But it's funny how everybody was so down on Jimmy clausen looking like crap with only a handful blaming the other players being inept. But when Cam looks bad it's everybody elses problem...just saying.

2 people like this

Posted

Cam is ready. It's the crappy OL and DL play that is making the Bengals looks like SB contenders. We are getting no frecking pressure on the QB. He is sitting back throwing all day. However, Cam is getting pressured every play. What QB is going to put up good numbers with that>?

Posted

Cam would look pretty good lining up for the Bengals too. Hand the ball off to Benson or Scott and watch them run it for 7 yards. Repeat till you score a touchdown.

Posted

No rookie QB looks good under that pressure, doesn't help that our deceive performance is deflating this team emotionally.

Posted

I somewhat agree, but the offense in general ain't helping Cam look to good neither.

Missed blocks, Blown assignments, Receivers not getting open, Running game in the abyss.

Cam is just not helping the poor cause.

Posted

It's just preseason guys, relax.

smashes head in wall

repeat

repeat

derp.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree with everything you guys are saying. But it's funny how everybody was so down on Jimmy clausen looking like crap with only a handful blaming the other players being inept. But when Cam looks bad it's everybody elses problem...just saying.

Jimmy had a lot of games starting last year to prove himself and develop... so i dont understand your comparison as of now.

Posted

Well then......

DL ain't ready

CBs ain't ready

OL ain't ready

RBs not named Williams ain't ready

All WRs and TE not named Smith and Olsen ain't ready

As far as Cam goes....he has looked bad tonight. Either he or Chud needs take the restrictionns off and run more....it is what he does best and he to often has lanes for big plays and he stays in the pocket for incompletions.

OL and DL look just as bad as Cams passing......that shouldn't get lost in Cams poor play. in fact I think both have been worse

Posted

There's no way you put this on Cam- he's been running for his life all night.

Another night of getting our asses whipped at the LOS.

He's missed some throws, but I'm not about to blame him for this bullshit product.

Posted

Clausen looked bad with shiitty OL performance. Where were you guys then?

Posted

I'm not ready for this season