Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealDeal

Cam's TD Celebration

81 posts in this topic

Well let's see when he scored the TD it was on the first offensive drive of the game, gave the Panthers the lead, and he ran over a defensive back to do it. fug yeah he should be allowed to celebrate.

I bet those Cincinnati NBA fans were really upset.

I heard that Chicago is pissed too, cuz Cam ran in for that score with his tongue hang'n out like MJ. :smilielol5:

come on... really? I"m just glad he didn't get fined for using the ball as a prop. LOL

A little arrogant for a rookie QB?

Taking a shot at a city devastated by the King leaving?

Should he have to prove anything before he starts taking shots at entire cities?

Yep, U are such a hater and a attention seeker. U are now going to undermine a kid celebrating his first win and label it as "arrogant."

If there is any arrogance, it's coming from those who insist on painting Cam in their image.

Yep, U are such a hater and a attention seeker. U are now going to undermine a kid celebrating his first win and label it as "arrogant."

If there is any arrogance, it's coming from those who insist on painting Cam in their image.

First win?

like I said in another thread..

it doesn't concern me the least bit.. and I liked the celebration..

I'm surprised to see anyone is trying to tag that as him clowning an entire city. I certainly doubt it..

I think TRD is approaching Gman level.

Careful TRD, even teh Zod dropped the hammer on Gman. I'd say your inching close every day.

If Zod has a problem with my opinions or the way I post, I'd ask him to let me know so I can make a change.

Zod doesn't strike me as a person that is as mentally weak as the rest of you.

He knows I have valid points and respects them even though they differ from the masses.

I commend Zod for his strong yet silent leadership of this board and don't hold the quality of the average poster against him.