Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think our chances are against Arizona??

57 posts in this topic

Posted

are any of you guys still marking this down as a win or do you think fitz will fuging destroy us along with Beanie looking like sweetness???

Posted

We're going to win.

Posted

Depends. If we have a healthy OL.......and Beason on D and have picked up a fat old vet DT.

I say 50%.

Posted

We're going to win.

I hope so

Posted

I see nothing wrong with a 100 rush 150 pass effort from Cam. Let him be Cam and he will deliver

Posted

Keep in mind Arizona is breaking in a new QB as well. All be it he is a veteran. I do fear the Fitz will be wide open and available at will. The only hope the secondary has is if the front 4 get a push and well we see how that went last night.

Posted

Not good if our defense can't stop the run... same for every other team we play this year.

Posted

We blow them out, williams and stewart combine for 300 yards rushing and 5 touchdowns. We dont even attempt a single pass, kolb is intercepted twice, one return for a TD. TD causes a forced fumble that CJ returns for a TD.

This is what will happen and you will deal with it

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd be more worried if Hightower was still there.

Posted

Last night felt like when i found out my gf in hs was blowing the kicker from my rival school. The only thing that I could do to make myself feel better was to get some new strange.

We will brush this off, and we will play good football. God I want to see the Steeler homers feel the way i felt last night

Posted

Right now we have a lot working against us so I am going to say we lose this one and prob 3 more to start out.

Posted

I'm anticipating a loss. We just don't have the defense to compete right now.