Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think our chances are against Arizona??

57 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't really tell what kind of team we are gonna be yet..D hasn't looked good but also remember it looked like we would get millions of sacks and be a great D last preseason and that didn't happen either..i'd like to think rivera would not be so ho hum about bad play that fox was and would get this unit working together better by game 1. you never know til you know.

Posted

Slim meet None.

Posted

Signs point to:

Loss

Posted

Wells is garbage.

Posted

I like our chances against Arizona. Green Bay will destroy us, but we will be competitive against Zona.

1 person likes this

Posted

i'm giving the edge to the cards because it's a home game and we are struggling to get everyone healthy and on the same page. we've got a newer team with a lot of issues right now.

we could pull it off, but i'm not expecting it nor am i particularly worried about it.

Posted

I'm holding out hope that there is a "switch" yet to be thrown for our defense that is being saved until the regular season. Without that slim hope, I fear bad things.

Posted

I think that we'll be surprised over the difference between preseason and the regular season.

I'm trying to be optimistic.

Posted

from the looks of it right now, i'd say we go to our break with no wins; then after the break we lose the rest except the last one when someone puts their scrubs in aganst us and we fight hard and only lose by 2 TDs.

Posted

Vicki: "Panthers are gonna win, 30 to 27."

Lynn Swann: "That's very interesting. How'd you come up with that guess?"

Vicki: "Guess? That ain't no guess! That's what it's gonna be!"

Posted

We'll get smashed

Posted

are any of you guys still marking this down as a win or do you think fitz will fuging destroy us along with Beanie looking like sweetness???

Our chances are the same as they were before the last two games. A 2-14 team with a new coaching staff and a rookie qb, going up against a team that traditionally sucks, isn't much better at QB than we are, but is playing at home. In other words, we will probably lose, but we have a better shot against them than Greenbay.