Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheynehowell

What do you think our chances are against Arizona??

57 posts in this topic

Vicki: "Panthers are gonna win, 30 to 27."

Lynn Swann: "That's very interesting. How'd you come up with that guess?"

Vicki: "Guess? That ain't no guess! That's what it's gonna be!"

Lynn Swann : Well Vicki you mind passing the scrooms this way?

Vicki : oh hell yeah, I need some company in this dream world..

Last night felt like when i found out my gf in hs was blowing the kicker from my rival school. The only thing that I could do to make myself feel better was to get some new strang

What?

My heart screamed 2 TDs Offense, 2 TDs Defense, 2 field goals and Clausen sacked 2 times. Final= 32-4.

Then my brain thought yeah right, our o-line can't open a hole for our running backs or pass block for our quarterbacks. Our franchise qb will not step into his throws ... so as long as he throws off his back foot he is never going to be accurate.

Our d-line can't stop the run, our linebackers can't put pressure on the qb, and our cornerbacks can't cover the pass.

1% chance to win.

Now i'm depressed... I think I will go to bed.

I still think Kolb will be a backup QB in this league within 3 years(feel free to bump this if I'm wrong, it happens a lot) so I'm not too worried about him. I am worried that they will run wild on us and our offense will never see the ball unless we get some lucky turnovers.

I think Beason playing could be the difference between a win and a loss.

0%

don't bother watching

Your avatar is right on. Godfrey getting trucked and missing a tackle...pretty common occurance right there.

We've had Arizona's number in the past several years except for the playoff game, of course. Along with the 49ers they're one of the few teams we always seem to beat. As long as we don't turn the ball over (something we've been good at so far) I think we have a great chance to win. Also, Williams and Stewart need at least 30 runs combined if we're going to have a chance.

I cant see us winning ANY games this year with the DL and OL playing this bad...

We have a new Head Coach, 2 new coordinators, a rookie QB, and everyone is learning BOTH a new offense and a new defense... On top of a short off-season due to lockout. We are in for a bumpy ride this season, no matter what our hopes are.

As far as the Cardinals are concerned, I give it a 50/50 chance either way. I don't know what kind of difficulties they are dealing with, and it is also a preseason game. Sometimes teams are looking at things, and trying things, and not to concerned about winning the game, so there you have it.

Beanie Wells is going to look like Barry Sanders.