Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Makish

Madden 12 is to realistic

42 posts in this topic

madden 11 was by far the shatiast madden ever. but go figure, drew brees is on the cover

madden 11 was by far the shatiast madden ever. but go figure, drew brees is on the cover

Forgot about the "Who dats" also

Call me a pot god if you want micnificent .. fug with my captain press coverage .. if he doesnt pick it the safety behind him will :p

I guess a lot of people are forgetting about the first Madden that came out for next gen systems. Madden 2006 for the Xbox 360 anyone???? Easily the worst Madden ever released and it's not even close.

yeah because it was so barebones, originally made for Ps2 , etc and they just threw something out there to make more money. The Ps2 version of 06 actually wasn't bad. I believe it was the introduction of the Truck Stick!

Madden 06 on the 360 was pretty good as well.

I guess a lot of people are forgetting about the first Madden that came out for next gen systems. Madden 2006 for the Xbox 360 anyone???? Easily the worst Madden ever released and it's not even close.

Madden 06 on the 360 was pretty good as well.

I believe I am going with carpanfan96 on this one.

Yeah I remember Madden 06 for 360. I won consistently with Carolina like I do now but it had the infamous closeup of the qb's back where u couldn't see anything until the ball snapped I hated that poo.

Welp, you lose credibility.

Madden 11 was the biggest POS on the planet and anyone who has played the series for a long time would tell you that. It's not even open for interpretation.

Then tell me, exactly, what was so bad about it?

I popped 10 in the other day, that game played like crap after playing 11. 09 was OK, 08 was horrible, and everything before that was just old generation gaming at its best.

So enlighten me, oh wise madden wizard.