41 replies to this topic

#16 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,762 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:40 PM

1. He said he made all the trades in his sentence.

2. If you shell out like an extra $25, you can get ripped off with what EASports calls "season pass". Pretty much you can download the game today instead of waiting to buy the game on the 30th. You still have to buy it on the 30th, you just get to play the full version for an extra 3 days.

wow, what kind of idiot would do that? I would give it to a homeless guy way before I would line EA's pockets. Can't wait to buy it on Tuesday though

#17 Makish

Makish

Your In the Danger Zone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:40 PM

dude i have spent about 700 on xbox games and xbla and replacements , had 5 xbox's break, i refuse to ever give microsoft my money again

#18 Gipetto

Gipetto

SWAG SONIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:42 PM

this post and your IP address has been forward to the FBI e-crimes division. You are looking at jail time.

I also send a link to this thread to EA privacy_policy@ea.com and got an immediate response and a thank you.

J/K

#19 Makish

Makish

Your In the Danger Zone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:42 PM

only part of the game i haven't like is Dwill gets caught from behind by LBers, THATS bullshit
I"m a 2k loyalist, still got nfl 2k5
First madden i have liked in years

#20 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:16 PM

I also send a link to this thread to EA privacy_policy@ea.com and got an immediate response and a thank you.

J/K

Hopefully they see my comment about them ripping people off.

Video game developers really piss me off. First they start taking stuff out of games that used to be included and charging extra to "add-on". Mortal Kombat as an example. All this freaking down-loadable characters. They should be in the game when it ships. Add-ons should be like Oblivion's add-on.

Now they are doing crap like this. $25 to play a game earlier then everyone else? Money to add another recruitment state. Money to boost your players progression. Douche bags.

I used to be an avid video game player and buyer. Now I hardly play video games anymore and maybe buy 2 games new a year and maybe 1 used. Greedy SoB's. You read that EA? Kiss my butt. Your games a joke every year. Haven't made a good one since 2005. I'm not even one of those "2k5 Football is great!" people. Just tired of you asshats and other developers raping me.

#21 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:33 PM

We do have the 2nd fastest team in Madden 12..

Yeah right!

Raiders, Eagles?

#22 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,892 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:36 PM

So what did we learn from this thread kiddies?

The Huddle has a lot of snitches.

#23 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:37 PM

Yeah right!

Raiders, Eagles?

Raiders are first.

#24 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,061 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:01 PM

Hopefully they see my comment about them ripping people off.

Video game developers really piss me off. First they start taking stuff out of games that used to be included and charging extra to "add-on". Mortal Kombat as an example. All this freaking down-loadable characters. They should be in the game when it ships. Add-ons should be like Oblivion's add-on.

Now they are doing crap like this. $25 to play a game earlier then everyone else? Money to add another recruitment state. Money to boost your players progression. Douche bags.

I used to be an avid video game player and buyer. Now I hardly play video games anymore and maybe buy 2 games new a year and maybe 1 used. Greedy SoB's. You read that EA? Kiss my butt. Your games a joke every year. Haven't made a good one since 2005. I'm not even one of those "2k5 Football is great!" people. Just tired of you asshats and other developers raping me.

jeezus!

You sound as if John Madden and the EA crew broke in your house and raped ur mom.:eek:

Go play with your Wii or something..

#25 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

I have played madden every year from 2005. Madden 11 is the best madden I have played. The demo for 12 played pretty good, and I will buy it. And if people are that anxious that they have to spend 25 dollars to play a game a few days early, I say let them. It means absolutely nothing to me.

I do agree somewhat, however, that addons should be free for video games. But it won't be that way, because smaller game developers rely heavily on those extra addon sales to make money and stay afloat. The bigger producers and developers don't need those addons, but they will charge money anyway. Because people pay for it.

#26 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

• HUDDLER
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:28 PM

jeezus!

You sound as if John Madden and the EA crew broke in your house and raped ur mom.:eek:

I sometimes play with my wii two three times a day. I stop though when it look too runny.

#27 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,057 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:21 PM

I have played madden every year from 2005. Madden 11 is the best madden I have played. The demo for 12 played pretty good, and I will buy it. And if people are that anxious that they have to spend 25 dollars to play a game a few days early, I say let them. It means absolutely nothing to me.

I do agree somewhat, however, that addons should be free for video games. But it won't be that way, because smaller game developers rely heavily on those extra addon sales to make money and stay afloat. The bigger producers and developers don't need those addons, but they will charge money anyway. Because people pay for it.

Welp, you lose credibility.

Madden 11 was the biggest POS on the planet and anyone who has played the series for a long time would tell you that. It's not even open for interpretation.

#28 Carolina Crazy V2

Carolina Crazy V2

!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:02 PM

as ___ is to __??

Haha, my thoughts exactly.

#29 Apeman

Apeman

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:06 PM

Welp, you lose credibility.

Madden 11 was the biggest POS on the planet and anyone who has played the series for a long time would tell you that. It's not even open for interpretation.

It did have some parts that were complete BS but it was a playable game. 08 was my favorite but that's just cause it was the first one I really played. And Jake was a good qb. oh I miss those days

#30 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:51 PM

jeezus!

John Madden doesn't have crap to do with the game except his name is on it. EA Madden crew shouldn't have anything to do with a NFL video game either.

If you want to pay extra money for stuff that used to come with games, go ahead. They're not getting my money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com