Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have no clue as to why people are bitching about Cam

142 posts in this topic

Posted

With no OTAs and with a complex offensive scheme, Cam Newton is EXACTLY WHERE EVERYONE SAID HE WOULD BE. Flashes of greatness, especially with his legs, but a lot of hesitation/uncertainty when he drops back to pass simply because of the massive transition he's making from the Auburn offense to the Chud NFL offense.

I am right, right? Were people saying during the offseason that they thought Cam would tear things up with his arm during the preseason? I don't remember anyone saying. People kept predicting he was going to struggle early on and to be patient for the payoff down the road. So why is everyone in suicide mode today re: Cam? If you want to be in suicide mode for the team overall, fine, I understand that. But the freaking out over Cam in particular when everyone, including his biggest supporters like me, clearly said over and over he was going to struggle early on is something I don't get.

6 people like this

Posted

he is under preforming.

im certainly not ready to throw in the towel just yet....

Posted

Yep, I have no problems with Cam at all.

The defense as a whole and the o-line......holy sh*t are we in some trouble. But Cam will be fine in my opinion.

Posted

people are stupid

he does not need apologists nor excuses

Posted

Then you are not a good detective and need to have your license revoked.

Too many people had high expectations.

Posted

I'm not giving up on him...never was behind Clausen though.

Posted

Agreed. people think this is the same offense we'll see when the season starts. No cam won't be just siting around in the pocket waiting to get sacked. You'll see a lot more roll outs screen passes and dump off. Notice the lack of d-lo and stew. This was not the season gameplan folks relax. All of our starters have still yet to play and to judge the whole team when more than 7 key players were not playing is unfair.

Posted

I'm pissed with the line play, even our 7th round corners are playing hard......wats that otah? I cant hear over those doritos

Posted

people are stupid

he does not need apologists nor excuses

No people are Ra-tards

Posted

Also, it was just two days ago that Cincinnati fans wanted Andy Dalton cut and people were saying he was going to be out of the league in a few years. One solid game changed all that. It happened for him; it can surely happen for Cam too. Just wait a few months before you freak out people, JHC.

Posted

It's mainly the people that have never played a down of real football as well

Posted

How many times did his offensive line close his pocket? the offensive line got pushed into Cam a LOT. I'm tired of people bitching, enough of the damn bitching. It's the fuging pre-season.