• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#61 HPPantherzfan

HPPantherzfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:25 PM

HPPantherzfan no matter what you say bad about Cameron, Clausen is not gonna start. I think the best thing for Clausen is to sit and learn behind Cameron. Learn how to avoid a pass rush, learn when and how to take strikes downfield, and most importantly learn how to gain and maintain the respect of your teammates. I dont think a lot of guys on our team like or respect Jimmy, which is gonna make it hard for him to be the "guy". Cameron can teach him that. Clausen sitting behind Cameron for a season is the best possible thing one of his fans could want for him.

I dont' want Clausen to start, go back and read my post...I want Anderson to start because at this point he could save two young QB's career.

Cameron doesn't need to start either, all BS aside, I don't think I have ever seen a QB with such TERRIBLE accuracy in the NFL...ever!

Yes it was fun to watch him run the ball those two times but FOR GOD SAKE IS IT WAS THE BENGALS!!!! Do you people not realize that every team in the NFL knows that the kid can't hit the broad side of a barn with a buick and will be watching for that run???? He will be SHUT DOWN. Anderson needs to start or we need to bring in another QB and cut Anderson

#62 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:27 PM

Gosh, I wonder why... Is it because of "6/19?"

Naw....

#63 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,887 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:28 PM

more falcons trolls, GREAT

#64 Gipetto

Gipetto

SWAG SONIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:30 PM

A great representation of panther fans after a lost

#65 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:32 PM

Look I understand you guys want Cam to hear only positive reinforcement, but acting like 6/19 isn't a legitimate reason to be concerned (not a huge deal; it's preseason, but it's still worrisome) is ridiculous.

#66 HPPantherzfan

HPPantherzfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:33 PM

Man, can you at least be original? Every post I see you make is a copy of something from the lounge or the tenderbox

#67 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,854 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:35 PM

Gosh, this is disheartening news indeed.
I'd like to read up on this.
Link?

What reports are u talking about? U have secret access to imaginary practice summaries???

Got a link to these "reports"?

I already tried to bait TRD into a response, no luck.

#68 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,199 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:36 PM

lmaooooooo

#69 Gipetto

Gipetto

SWAG SONIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:39 PM

Man, can you at least be original? Every post I see you make is a copy of something from the lounge or the tenderbox

Stalk much. Just cause you saw it on the forum once doesn't mean i saw it, Stop making stupid ass assumptions about somebody and go to sleep.

WAHHHHHHHH

Edited by Gipetto, 26 August 2011 - 10:43 PM.

#70 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:49 PM

amen

#71 HPPantherzfan

HPPantherzfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:51 PM

Stalk much. Just cause you saw it on the forum once doesn't mean i saw it, Stop making stupid ass assumptions about somebody and go to sleep.

WAHHHHHHHH

Well for such a seasoned vet on these here boards, isn't that what you told Kurb?, I would think you would see it as it has been posted at least 100 times.

Stop making stupid ass post

#72 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:56 PM

As to this whole Cam looked "broken" at training camp..it's in reference to a couple people's tweets to two specific days of practice. The one just before Fan Fest, which i hear he was good at, and to the one just before training camp is over, which can be an exhausting time for anyone.

Tattoorhino Brian Allen
cam looks defeated right now. him and jimmy talking to qb coach. his demeanor is different than I have ever seen it. shake it off buddy
16 Aug

Tattoorhino Brian Allen
I feel bad for cam tonight. first time ever I haven't seen him smiling.
16 Aug

I kinda think everyone is just used to him smiling all the time that when he looks serious or down they think something is seriously wrong...people are allowed to show more then one emotion lol

#73 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 5,833 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:59 PM

This is why search was disabled. So quotes could not be brought up again. I believe there was a post that stayed on the front page a while back that said what about Cam would revolutionize the game. The posts in there are hilarious.

That's not the issue. He very well might. He might not. The whole point of the thread is that THE THIRD PRESEASON GAME OF HIS ROOKIE YEAR is not the time where we can judge that.

#74 HPPantherzfan

HPPantherzfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:02 PM

That's not the issue. He very well might. He might not. The whole point of the thread is that THE THIRD PRESEASON GAME OF HIS ROOKIE YEAR is not the time where we can judge that.

You don't think the overall number 1 pick of the draft should look a whole hell of a lot better than Cam has looked so far? Third preseason game is a dress rehersal for the regular season...

We can certainly judge how he has looked thus far based off of the performance of the other rookie QB's from this years draft that were not taken number 1...Cam is way behind!

#75 Gipetto

Gipetto

SWAG SONIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:03 PM

Well for such a seasoned vet on these here boards, isn't that what you told Kurb?, I would think you would see it as it has been posted at least 100 times.

Stop making stupid ass post

I'm sorry that i don't look at every thread and every post on this forum every hour and every day like you do oh great forum poster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com