Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

relationship question..... this is a big mistake to ask here

38 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Has anyone heard the phrase "im not emotionally ready for a relationship with anyone right now" and had anything work out?

Posted · Report post

No

Posted · Report post

It depends .. i've heard it once and backed off for a couple weeks , then made another attempt and got a good 3 months out of it before she moved away. What do you know about her past relationships?

Posted · Report post

Dude she just broke up with, probably 2 months ago is a complete tool. I knew him in high school and assume he hasn't changed in 7 or so years

Posted · Report post

Just give it time.

Be patient..stick around but don't push. Absorb your surroundings.

Our solar system's planets have to revolve. lol, even if that's not the case, that person may just be going through many up and downs at this time... or was hurt in recent past, eh?

Posted · Report post

Three R's... Roofie, rape, repeat. Who cares what she says?

Posted · Report post

Try chloroform next time.

Posted · Report post

You're not getting laid tonight.

Posted · Report post

No. The last "girlfriend" I had was that case. We dated for around 6 months, but it never got very serious. We never even met each others' families. Right before summer we got in a fight and she pulled the "I'm not ready for a serious relationship, it's not what I want." card. We just started talking again after nearly 4 month, but I can tell nothing will work out. This and "just want to be friends" are killers.

Posted · Report post

I actually used that phrase for almost a year with my girl. We are getting married next sat. So i guess it can workout. Of course that flips it a little with it coming from a guy and not a girl. I was just not ready for a relationship and i honestly did not think it would be her anyway. I guess i was wrong. Lol

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Is she emotionally ready to ***? If so, who cares?

Posted · Report post

Yes I've heard that, in different words but essentially the same thing. She wanted to bang other guys, is the way I took it.