Photo
- - - - -

First Impression of Coaching Staff

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#46 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:08 AM

First impression : I like this

Current impression : same poo hole situation as last year

#47 drkmay

drkmay

• PipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:08 AM

- I was a proponent of Rivera & still have high hopes, but the product on the field has caused more concern than confidence at this point. After re-watching the Cincinnati game (who other teams have embarrassed...we made them look world-class * Dalton look unstoppable) I am interested to hear the positive objective postives of Rivera & the coaching staff. Good question/thread!

I sure hope my concerns are not justified during the regular season; we cannot have another season of excuses. Go Panthers!

No need to be discouraged yet... Every team with a new coaching staff has looked to terrible this preseason. Not just our team. This is what makes the NFL so different from other sports. Practice and preparation have a way better impact on a team in this sports vs. something like basketball or baseball. We just need to give it time. If the offense is as complex as ive heard it is then we just need to let it develop. But the defense definitely needs to play better and get back to the basics of football. I see too many DLs playing at an elevated pad level and getting pushed off the ball. Its so simple of a problem to fix.