Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OneBadassCat

Kentwan Balmer

121 posts in this topic

That breaks it. He's gay.

Yeah but if I was Hurney, the guy could dress in a tu-tu for practice as long as he actually was a decent DT.

Really, really puzzling.

Do you really think there are no gay football players on the Panthers?

joke.

that is pretty bizarre. talk about taking advantage of the #1 waiver position. claim a guy, bring him in, pinch his biceps to check for flab, drop him like a bad habit.

Probably had an attitude issue and was bad for team chemistry. That is the only thing that makes sense. Either that or he went out last night trying to get college girls and got arrested.

I sure hope that there isn't

Yeah but if I was Hurney, the guy could dress in a tu-tu for practice as long as he actually was a decent DT.

Really, really puzzling.

Hurney: Alright Ken, we've caught word you're a homo.

KB: You got me Marty. So, lemme guess, I'm released right?

Hurney: No, we think you're a talented guy and we don't care about your personal life or lifestyle for that matter. We just want you to be a good football player.

KB: Problem is... I'm tired of hiding... Hiding behind these glorified, pad-stuffed, knee-length tights. I want to be free. I want people to see the real Kentwan. For now on, I'm playing tonight and practicing without bottoms on Marty. Free, like I was meant to be! Shoulder pads will still be on, but I'm talking butt ass naked!

Hurney: That whole "you aren't released thing..." Yeah, you're released.

KB: Dammit! I knew it! It never works! No one understands me, it happens everytime!

*Balmer gets up and walks out in a very distinguished manner while wiping his face of tears and squeeling in a high-pitched unmanly tone, only for Hurney to realize he took his pants off in front of his desk and left them there... Hurney shakes his head as he sees KB exit the office*

Hurney: One day... One day... Somebody's gonna get that guy... One day...

1 person likes this

Smitty would have beat them up.

Think they already went through that with Ken Lucas.

• Topics

• I've worked as an IT contractor for the state of Texas for the past 6 years. I do basic IT hardware support mainly supporting equipment that is a decade old and obsolete. I do stuff like requisition a new hard drive for a server and replace it. Or troubleshoot network problems. If I can't solve a problem I move the ticket up the chain. Pretty basic stuff. I'm currently studying for a CompTIA A+ certification and an MTA cert just to make my resume look better. I was given word that our contract with the state is not being renewed. It expires August 31, so I'm going to be laid off unless my company can find somewhere else for me to work. We've already laid off 10 people since this time last year and my team only has 3 people left on it. The work is drying up as the state moves more and more to virtual server technology so I'm like 99% sure I'm being let go. I'll probably get 4-5 weeks of severance and I can apply for unemployment. Austin has an insurance program for musicians I can apply for since part of my income comes from playing music. I've been trying to get a new job doing basic tech support or even call center type stuff but the jobs are either terrible, like want someone with the kind of experience I have but pay $12/ho and I won't be able to afford my rent, or they require stuff that is way over my head. I went to school for audio engineering at UNCA,. I didn't really intend on pursuing IT as a career, but music doesn't pay poo and I kind of have to go in this direction. I'm pretty depressed because I've been searching for a new job for years, and I've had interviews and whatnot, but the jobs either don't pay enough for me to leave my current position or they require stuff I don't have and/or want to pursue. I feel like I'm stuck in neutral. I'm almost 30 and I feel like my career hasn't gone anywhere and I'm going to be making just a little above entry level pay my whole life.  Anyone ever been in this situation before? How did you make your career take off, or find something you were passionate about and run with it?
    • The Associated Press
      (@AP) BREAKING: Top House Democrat: Documents show Flynn apparently lied to US security clearance investigators on foreign payments.   oh