Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cracking Down on the forum...

370 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

No comment.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Beating the Stillers on Thursday nite will do wonders ;)

Posted · Report post

I'm not a huge fan of a ton of rules on message boards. By and large anything taken too personally on the internet is absolutely ludicrous. Hopefully the mods will exercise some restraint and not swing the "banhammer" too often for perceived slights.

I've been in over moderated message boards and they are almost as bad as unmoderated message boards.

Posted · Report post

Sho nuff!

Posted · Report post

I'm not a huge fan of a ton of rules on message boards. By and large anything taken too personally on the internet is absolutely ludicrous. Hopefully the mods will exercise some restraint and not swing the "banhammer" too often for perceived slights.

I've been in over moderated message boards and they are almost as bad as unmoderated message boards.

This board has been mildly moderated then the lockout really made it bad this off-season. I was guilty of it myself from time to time, but some people don't want to change, so...

Posted · Report post

I'm just trying to encourage restraint. There were quite a few message boards I used to frequent that were turned into wastelands due to progressively increasing rules. Banning for "personal attacks" is a bit vague anyway.

Posted · Report post

This board has been mildly moderated then the lockout really made it bad this off-season.

Pretty much started as soon as the season was over. I guess going 2-14 will do that to an NFL message board.

I know I was guilty a few times myself. Esp. during the 3 month Cammy Cam Civil War that was the lead up to the draft.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Zod won't let this place get too rigid, I don't agree with everything but he's got a good feel for what's going on.

Posted · Report post

It's going to stay like my penis. Semi flaccid, but still gets the job done.

Posted · Report post

It's going to stay like my penis. Semi flaccid, but still gets the job done.

1280809741738647.jpeg

Posted · Report post

Awesome. So basically it's going to be Mr Scot, Jangler, and Grits left on the forum.

Maybe you should just go ahead and merge this website with one of the numerous CP threads on 4chan.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Awesome. So basically it's going to be Mr Scot, Jangler, and Grits left on the forum.

Maybe you should just go ahead and merge this website with one of the numerous CP threads on 4chan.

cheese-pizza.jpg