Photo
- - - - -

Man made global warming DEBUNKED by CERN.

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#31 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:59 AM

Posted Image

sorry, couldn't resist.

#32 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:13 AM

the more studyin' we do, the more we realize we need to do more studyin' before drawing ANY conclusions.

That goes for BOTH sides of this politicized, money/attention grubbing subject.

I'll stick with my stance, being a good steward of the environment just makes frigging SENSE, and please stop making so much noise.

#33 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:24 AM

the more studyin' we do, the more we realize we need to do more studyin' before drawing ANY conclusions.

That goes for BOTH sides of this politicized, money/attention grubbing subject.

I'll stick with my stance, being a good steward of the environment just makes frigging SENSE, and please stop making so much noise.

:iagree:

Well said!!!

:hurray:

Conservation and Environmental awareness is a GOOD thing. Making sure there is a natural environment to support life on this planet is not just important, but necessary.

Whipping the population into a frenzy over bad science, to the point that we are killing jobs, killing progress, and ultimately harming civilization, is a BAD thing.

#34 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,339 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:27 AM

Come on guys, you know you can pull a chemical from the ground and convert it into work and heat energy and have no impact on the environment.

#35 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:48 AM

Come on guys, you know you can pull a chemical from the ground and convert it into work and heat energy and have no impact on the environment.

Yeah, good thing there are no natural occuring holes in the ground which spew forth heat and energy.

Oh... wait.

Posted Image

Pantherfan... don't get me wrong... I would love to see the end of gas-powered motors... but seriously... the science behind man-made global warming is dubious at best.

Edited by blackcatgrowl, 30 August 2011 - 11:53 AM.

#36 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:16 PM

This is kinda similar to a lot of lib threads.

They bring up all kinds of threads attacking Gods existence and now Flopping brings in a thread attacking their gods existence.

The similarities are undeniable

#37 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:24 PM

Environmentalism, like most isms, often turns in to a finger pointing fugfest.

It is all well and good to get back to nature...until the lights go out and you have to deal with the creepy crawlies.

Fug that, we have technology now, and we need it, cuz tool building is what saved us from getting selected out a long time ago.

we just need to understand that a reasonable balance between all out pillaging of the planet and barely scraping by is probably where it is at, and a whole lot more STFU from all the politically motivated hack "scientists" would be a good thing.

#38 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,824 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:26 PM

Pure speculation, much like everything else you talk about. It is impossible to verify this comment. o_O

I apologize...i should have stated that Uranus has developed clouds for the first time since we've been keeping tabs on the planet. I doubt that it is the first time EVER, as it's likely its happened before in the past 2,590 years. Nonetheless, the solar system is collectively experiencing dramatic changes as the sun nears the ecliptic plane of the milky way galaxy, hence all the climactic activity.

#39 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,515 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

The Earth is not a closed system so it's damn near impossible to prove either way of the argument.

Regardless, why would we take the risk of severely damaging our eco system just so we aren't iinconvenienced? Who would be that dumb?

#40 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:36 PM

The Earth is not a closed system so it's damn near impossible to prove either way of the argument.

Regardless, why would we take the risk of severely damaging our eco system just so we aren't iinconvenienced? Who would be that dumb?

"Dumb" isn't the most accurate motivator for people to not be environmentally sound in their decisions.

"Lazy" is a much better description of the reasons why.

#41 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,824 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:38 PM

I would assume by now that everyone's come to the realization that global warming due to man-made co2 is a fabricated scheme designed to generate profits and bring about control. It is a farce, it is a lie. Period. Now don't get me wrong, taking care of the planet is essential, however this planet is slowly turning into a wasteland by many corporations and industries. The establishment motto is "do as i say, not as i do."

#42 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:46 PM

Stop the presses...I think Venom just posted something not too goofy!

#43 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:48 PM

Lord knows, Al Gore isn't making a dime off of any of it.

#44 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,717 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:25 PM

You can set each end of a rope afire with a blowtorch and then light the middle with a match... Ultimately, the flame consumes the rope completely... It doesn't really matter the contributing factors when all you have are ashes...

#45 King

King

A Cell of Awareness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:52 PM

I'm morally opposed to protecting the environment at the expense of industry. And people trade risk for convenience all the time. It's why most of you drive a car to work instead of taking a bus or carpooling.

If endangered animals were tasty, I'd put them on buns and dress them with mayonnaise from condor eggs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.