Photo
- - - - -

Madden 12 is awful..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
86 replies to this topic

#76 Reapuh

Reapuh

Top of The Game

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:08 PM

Just drafted a replacement LT and traded Gross for a 1st and 2nd round pick.

#77 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

HUDDLER

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:28 AM

Anyone else here use the Gamestop trade-in for NCAA Football 12? With the $30 trade credit you get + 10% on that Powercard or w/e, got Madden for $22. No way I can be disappointed.

#78 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

HUDDLER

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:07 PM

Anybody want to test their Madden skills out?

PS3 tag: Tarheels__23

I'm taking on all challengers!

Just let me know you're from the huddle

#79 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

HUDDLER

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:05 PM

If you stopped playing video games at 12, it's because you were either too poor to afford them, had no friends, or sucked so bad at them that they were no longer appealing. The $12,000,000,000 the industry makes annually doesn't come from 12 year olds bruh.

Also worth noting North Carolina is one of the biggest exporters of video games (EPIC GAMES) Whenever you play a game with the Unreal Engine (Gears of War, Call of Duty, Batman Arkham Asylum, etc.), you're playing a product of North Carolina.

#80 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

HUDDLER

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:49 PM

i have an ea sports game from every year since 2002, yes im dumb but i love the games.

#81 Jhyler12

Jhyler12

Go Time!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:33 PM

Agree!

Dude, I love Madden 12. First game I threw for 360 yards, 2-2 TD/Int.

Cam is a raw QB, and it shows in the game. At times his throws are waaay off, but he's a rookie man. His throwing accuracy is a bit weird too, with Cam having decent short, bad medium, and good deep. So you kind of have to game plan around this.

I had good results with passing to Olsen. He had like 150 yards receiving. Seam routes, out routes, and slants. I hot routed him most of the game to try and beat the man or zone.

DWill is your fugging friend. I didn't get a lot of yards rushing(60) but I broke a few for 10 yard gains and 1 26 yard TD. But I got tackled in the back field a few times too. But I used him for screens and as a passing option a lot. You can also motion him around a bunch to get a favorable match-up. DWill should have at least 100 total yards of offense when you play as the Panthers.

I got the ball to Smitty, but that was about it it. The WR's just plain suck sometimes. And when I tried to force a pass to a WR not named Smith, I threw 2 picks. So you have to be weary of throwing to other WR's. If they are not open, you have to accept that. Throw the ball away or quickly look for a checkdown or Olsen.

As far as the WR's go, Naanee was decent, but nothing special at all. AE is still a 63, fast, but horrible route running. I am thinking of putting Goodson in as number 4 WR instead of Lafell.

But I love this madden. There are some things you just can't do anymore though, like certain throws, throwing on the run sometimes, easily beating zone coverage. Just gotta get used to it man.

#82 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:55 PM

Smitty saved my fugging life on madden tonight. Tied 21-21, 4th and 10, 4th quarter. Smith is running slant, is tripled covered, some how I get the ball to him. He could of easily dropped the ball because he got blasted going over the middle. Play led to winning field goal.

I can't wait for recent roster updates though, Panther's D in madden gives up rushing yards for free sometimes.

#83 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Honorary Honeydick Member

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:06 AM

I always wait until the new madden comes out and buy last years copy for around $10, loads of fun.

#84 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:44 AM

Panther's D in madden gives up rushing yards for free sometimes.

Yep, I played online with PantherfanB last night. Ran all over me. Somehow I was able to keep it somewhat close.

#85 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:57 AM

Beware: editing players with Roles in Franchise mode will erase those players' roles.

#86 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:00 AM

People saying Carolina is close to the perfect Madden team.

#87 DRSundrop

DRSundrop

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:37 AM

i had roster on autofill. apparently cam got hurt in my preseason mode. if only you couldve seen my face when i go to take the snap and good ole #17 is back under center. i immediately check roster and depth chart to confirm cam was hurt and then i just turned the game off in disappointment.