Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Say a prayer/positive thoughts

55 posts in this topic

Posted

ALL the prayers and positive thoughts are flowing your way.

2 people like this

Posted

Thoughts from me too Bunny.

1 person likes this

Posted

They're at the hospital now and they took him back about 30 minutes ago - should be about 4 hours.

It was on her facebook page and I came on here to see if she'd posted anything else. When I saw nothing, thought I'd update for everyone.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks GtG.

Good to see you. Since I'm not a facebook person would you please let us know if you see an update?

2 people like this

Posted

I will

Posted

Hope all is well.

Sending my best.

2 people like this

Posted

While we've got positive thoughts going on for sunbunny's son, I'd also like everyone to throw some extra prayers and thoughts for her personally. She hasn't been well either - so everything that's been going on with him has been exceptionally difficult.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's done - she said everything went well and they were going to be able to see him soon -that was about 45 minutes ago so I imagine they're with him now.

1 person likes this

Posted

I want to thank everyone for the thoughts, prayers, etc. It means so much to me.

We're now back at home. Tyler is doing fine, although he's in some pain. The dr's went in through both legs and didn't use his neck. Once they got into his heart, they found the problem was on the left side of his heart, so they had to stick a needle all the way through his heart to the other side. He felt that, I think. I know there was one part he said was really painful. He was on meds, but he had to be awake through the procedure.

Once his heart heals in a few weeks, we'll know if the procedure was a success or if they'll have to go back in.

3 people like this

Posted

SB....hoping for the best...for you both. And ((((hugs)))) of course.

Posted

Glad to hear he got through the surgery ok! I hope you will have a great prognosis and the first time did the trick! God bless!

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks! If they tell him he's got to do the needle through the heart again, I don't know that we'll be able to get him in the car to go.

I wondered this morning why they were restraining him to the bed. All we were told was in case he jerks. I've had 3 heart catheterizations and stents twice. I was never restrained. Now I know.

Oh, and they let him pick the music in the cath lab. They were rocking to Rammstein for most of the 4 hours. I was surprised they even had it. We told them Miley Cyrus was his fave and that he LOVED Party in the USA, just put it on loop. hehehe